MSc Cyber Security and Data GovernanceGISMA Business School
MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance
All available course dates
MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance
The MSc in Cyber Security and Data Governance Security will teach you about today's digital world. Through a core focus on critical problem-solving skills, the programs will you ensure you are ready to face the challenges presented in the field of corporate financial management.
This one-year specialist master's programs covers the fundamentals of data management and cyber security, with a core focus on technology, business and policy. Students will develop their professional skills to meet the ever-changing demands of today's digital world.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Educate
This provides tutors and students with access to the best collaboration tools, content training and AWS technology for cloud related learning. Upon graduation, students are fully equipped with the practical skills needed for a technology career. Students also have access to the AWS Educate Job Board for seeking technology jobs and internships.
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to gain an in-depth knowledge and critical understanding of key aspects of data management. The course has a strong focus on employability, providing students with the fundamentals needed for a successful career in an ever-changing work environment.
Berlin is an up and coming tech hub and with its diverse population, the perfect location to experience international education. You will get an opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture Berlin has to offer whilst getting an insight into German businesses such as Sony, Deutsche Bahn and other key corporate players
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements: an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply at GISMA. Applicants without a bachelor's degree may apply if they possess at least 5 years' managerial experience. Please inquire for more information and details on the non-standard application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Core modules include:
- Cyber Security Frameworks
- Cyber Security Landscape
- Data Management
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
- Emerging Technologies
- Procurement and SCM
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
The MSc Data Management and Cyber Security course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus, in order to prepare students for the ever-changing business world after they graduate. In addition to traditional face-to-face learning within the classroom, you will receive core textbooks and various reading materials.
Students will also have access to a wealth of online facilities from the Financial Times and other professional bodies. These resources provide a range of sector and business based material which represent live accounting and finance changes and analysis reports. Continuous access to these articles ensures that our students are up-to-date with today's fast-paced financial industry and therefore prepared professionally for the field
- Tuition fees of the course: €16,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Students who graduate from this degree will be able to take-up further professional qualifications or a PhD.
As a result of the digital revolution, the implications of data security and fraud for companies are profound. Students who take up this course will be trained for any operations or strategic role in businesses that are changing or need to change to a digital model of security. Alternatively, thanks to the specialised focus of this course and its subject areas
Through acquiring crucial data management and cyber skills, you will be presented with a range of opportunities in data management policies, procedures and systems within various organisations. Whether you are wanting to pursue a career in this field, advance in your current job or switch careers, this the programs for you
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Honolulu, United States of America
Bad Honnef, Germany
Ohio, United States of America