MSc Corporate Financial ManagementGISMA Business School
MSc Corporate Financial Management
All available course dates
MSc Corporate Financial Management
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is designed for those pursuing a career in the world of finance such as banking, corporate finance, personal finance and accountancy. With GISMA, you will also have the opportunity to build on your practical skills, alongside getting a formal qualification.
This programs is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors. 97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is undertaken in one year (divided into two semesters) with the summer period for your dissertation. Within this programme, students are able to select two electives in line with their specialist areas of interest.
This programs is aimed at those interested in pursuing a career in Finance or Accounting. It will allow students to build a skills portfolio that they can show to future employers. The course will cover corporate finance, corporate reporting, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and social responsibility and research methods, professional development and dissertation
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- Please inquire for information on non-standard entry requirements.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker/degree obtained in English / IELTS - 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component/work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Reporting
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Elective Modules (Specialisation I)
- Risk Management and Banking Regulation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Elective Modules (Specialisation II)
- Business Performance Management
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
- Tuition fees of the course: €15,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- A deposit of €2,000 is required to start
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Graduates of this course can pursue career opportunities in banking, personal finance, corporate finance and accountancy. Many large firms and businesses are headquartered in Berlin so this course is ideally located to for an international career.
Our Careers Centre will prepare students for job interviews, applications, along with exposing them to company visits and helping with a career post-studies.
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Corporate Financial Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...