MSc Business Intelligence and AnalyticsGISMA Business School
MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics
All available course dates
MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics
The MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics course is designed for those who have a numerical background and want to develop their understanding in data management and cyber security. The practical programs will allow participants to gain skills in applying correct statistical techniques for decision making and more importantly, communicate findings in a non-technical way that is easier to understand.
The programs provides specialist knowledge to become competent in predictive analytics, explore new tools available in the industry and hone your skills in the science of decision making. Students additionally have the chance to work with professional bodies and employers, as well as undertaking entrepreneurial activities, to further strengthen employability following graduation
The MSc Business Intelligence is powered by Tableau, the leading business intelligence software for data visualisation. As part of this course, students gain practical experience of how this software is used for fast, digital data analytics to enable organisations to see, understand and inform data driven decision making.
Alibaba Cloud content used in the master’s programme giving students access to content and resources to use throughout their studies and in their future careers.
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
This course has a strong focus on employability and is perfect for those looking to kick-start their career in the field of data management and cyber security in an industry of their choice. Berlin is an up and coming business hub and with its diverse population, the perfect location to experience international education. You will get an opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture Berlin has to offer whilst getting an insight into German businesses such as Sony, Deutsche Bahn and other key corporate players
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements: an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply at GISMA. Applicants without a bachelor's degree may apply if they possess at least 5 years' managerial experience. Please inquire for more information and details on the non-standard application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Core modules include:
- Data Discovery Visualisation
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Predictive Analytics
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation / Project
- Emerging Technologies
- Procurement and SCM
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
The MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus, in order to prepare students for the ever-changing business world after they graduate. In addition to traditional face-to-face learning within the classroom, you will receive core textbooks and various reading materials. Students will also have access to a wealth of online facilities from the Financial Times and other professional bodies. These resources provide a range of sector and business based material which represent live accounting and finance changes and analysis reports. Continuous access to these articles ensures that our students are up-to-date with today's fast-paced financial industry and therefore prepared professionally for the field.
- Tuition fees of the course: €16,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Students who graduate from this degree may also consider CMI postgraduate qualifications, MBA or a PhD.
Gaining a Masters in Business Intelligence and Analytics can open the door to careers in business, data management, cyber security and various other industries where reliance is on data driven decision making, predictive analysis and data discovery visualisation. Your strong numerical skills with the ability to apply correct statistical techniques for decision making will be highly valued by employers.
Our dedicated Career Development Centre will help students fulfill their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...