This MBA programme is a prestigious business qualification delivered in partnership with Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. The programme offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranked European degree in the heart of Berlin, which opens up a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
Successful applicants will study this MBA from the triple-accredited institution, Grenoble Ecole de Management. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world's elite business schools.
The MBA was ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s worldwide, 27th in Europe and 5th in France according to the Financial Times 2017 Global MBA ranking. Grenoble Ecole de Management was ranked 21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking.
This program takes place over 24 months: (12 months campus) - 1 academic year (9 months full-time) + Final Management Project (FMP).
During their studies, MBA students will be able to pick one of the below specialisations*, which are available at the GISMA Berlin and Grenoble Ecole de Management campuses:
- Specialisations available at the GISMA Berlin campus:
- Project Management
- Specialisations available with Grenoble Ecole de Management:
- International Business Development
- Management Consulting
- Innovation Management
*Please note: each specialisation takes place over three weeks in the second year, with the exception of Project Management.
This programs is specifically designed for high achieving individuals who want to take the next major step in their career. As a demanding, full-time degree, an MBA is a big responsibility, but the benefits of graduating from a programs of this level are immeasurable. The MBA is challenging but hugely rewarding and will set you apart from others and helping you get noticed by potential employers
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject, with good grade average
- At least three years of relevant, full-time work experience
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL-IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS-6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)-minimum of 63
GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT. Target score is 550 with a minimum of 70% in the quantitative section (GMAT institution code 0365). Students who score over 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship. Details are below.
Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The International Environment
- International Macroeconomics
Accounting and Auditing
- Managerial Accounting
- Intenational Financial Accounting
- Intercultural Management
- International Negotiations
Sustainability and Management
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Risk Management
International Business Law
- Introduction to Law and Corporate Governance
- Contract Law
- Innovation Management
- Operations Management
Tools for Decision-Making
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- International Human Resource Management
- Organisations and Change Management
- Leadership and Teambuilding
- Cases on International Markets
- Investment and Evaluation Decisions
- Current Financial Environment and Increasing Risk
- Preparing for Digital Transformation
- Digital Project Management
- Digital Transformation with Start Ups
- Digital Transformation-Real World Business Cases
- Competitive Models Key Concepts
- Logical Decision Making Frameworks
Integrative Case Study
- Draws together main concepts across modules
- Final Management Project
The second year of the programs is dedicated to the Final Management Project conducted under the supervision of a tutor.
This is an applied or theoretical research project that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. Students are encouraged to choose a subject related to their preferred career.
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
- Tuition fees of the course: €31,450
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MBA degree.
The MBA programs is ideal for applicants who would like to strengthen their business knowledge and keep up-to-date with the latest business trends. The opportunities made available upon completion of this programs are numerous.
- With strong industry links, a dedicated Careers Development Centre and numerous company visits and career preparation sessions, students and graduates are well prepared for a successful career.
- MBA holders will have access to a series of employer focused events, including career fairs and an executive speaker series with leading finance, consulting and global industry recruiters.
- Upon completion of the of the MBA programs, GISMA graduates will be well prepared to apply for a variety of senior management positions.
- We offer individual coaching, mock interviews a global talent job search website along with supporting internships for current students
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about Grenoble MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic
Detroit, United States of America