Global MBAGISMA Business School
All available course dates
This internationally recognised degree will help you build the knowledge and networks you need to achieve your career goals.
This AMBA accredited programme helps you build hard skills in essential fields of management, such as strategic decision making, operations and business control, value generation and protection as well as HR management and organisation design.
Invest in your career and study this flexible MBA as 1-year full-time programme or 2-year part-time course. Benefit from a highly international network of students from over 40 countries at GISMA Business School in the Berlin area.
What sets the GISMA Global MBA apart is that you will be ready to meet the demands of an uncertain world. A strong critical thinking approach will equip you with the most important leadership competencies and soft skills to advance your international career in fields such as strategy, finance, marketing, and operations.
This MBA covers a broad range of topics from all areas of business management. This includes international strategic management and innovation, international marketing, human resource management, corporate finance, and entrepreneurship. Further, you will learn how to evaluate the economic environment in which businesses operate with awareness of complexities, interdependencies, opportunities, risks and consequences, while being able to balance diverse stakeholder perspectives. The innovative and hands-on approach focuses on innovative, ethically balanced, and socially responsible decision-making in a business context.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of work experience
- English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 6.0) or equivalent. For non-standard entry routes please seek clarification on requirements with our admissions team.
This programme is perfect for professionals in any field to want to boost their international career and progress into a senior management role or venture into entrepreneurship. This MBA covers all aspects of general business and offers excellent networking opportunities, which will help you succeed in your chosen career.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Strategy, operations and business control
- International Strategic Management & Innovation
- Operational and Project Management in a Digital World
- Economics & Society
- International Accounting
Value generation and protection
- International Marketing
- Finance & Risk Management
HR Management and Leadership
- HR Management and Organization Design
- Management of People in Cross Cultural Environments
Summer School in digital competencies
- Electives in Cloud Computing, Big Data, Cyber Security from Amazon, Alibaba & Co.
Scientific and Methods Competence
- Research Methods and Scientific Work
- Master Thesis
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
From € 21,000 per course
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about Global MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic