BSc International Business ManagementGISMA Business School
BSc International Business Management
All available course dates
BSc International Business Management
With this global and career-oriented business degree you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in Germany and abroad to shape your future in international business management.
Dive into the fascinating world of international business and enjoy a unique experience amongst students from over 40 countries at GISMA Business School at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. From international business law to strategic management and intercultural communication, you’ll learn everything you need to build a successful business career. You’ll also have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad – choose from a selection of highly international cities such as London, Shanghai, and Singapore. You can combine this with an internship or business project with global companies such as Amazon or Alibaba so that you’ll be ready to kick-start your career as soon as you graduate.
This programme covers a broad range of topics from all areas of international business management. You’ll acquire a range of competencies; intercultural, digital, and general business competencies. This includes global supply chain management, international marketing, ethics, leadership, and finance. Combining lectures with international experience and practical work projects with leading companies such as Amazon, this programme will equip you with the skills and networks you need to build an international business career.
Entry requirements • General university entrance qualification • English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 5.5) or equivalent • Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply. Enquire for more details
The programme is perfect for those who are interested in developing an international career in the business world. This degree is for those who want the tools for success in any international organisation, from small innovative start-ups to large well-established corporations.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Globalisation
- Comparative Country Studies and Political Risk Assessment
- Management of Large Established International Organizations
- International Business Law
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Marketing
- Leadership in a Digitalised and Globalised World
General business competencies
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- HR Management
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Investment
- Circular Economy and Sustainabilty
- Digital Transformation and Cases
- Economics and Digital Economics
- Innovation Management in a Digital and Globalised World
Action and intercultural competencies
- Foreign Language I
- Intercultural Skills and Ethics
- Creative Problem Solving and Strategy Development
- Study Abroad, Internship or Career Development Semester
Scientific and Methods Competencies
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Academic Writing and Research Methods
- Bachelor Thesis
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
From € 9,600 per year
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about BSc International Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...