BSc (Hons) International Business Management
The BSC (Hons) in International Business Management will cover key aspects of business management within an international context and provide students with an in-depth knowledge of general business disciplines. Throughout the course, students will gain a fundamental understanding of essential topics, including accounting and finance; management essentials; economics and trade; and innovation and entrepreneurship. Students will benefit from gaining a professionally-recognised qualification which offers strategic leadership skills and encourages entrepreneurial thinking.
There are two study options available:
- Full-time with foundation year
The foundation year helps qualify and prepare the students for the the full-time programs. The full-time programs has a focus on employability to ensure you graduate with not only knowledge about your subject, but skills to help you succeed in the workplace.
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
This course is designed for students looking to pursue a career in international business, with an interest in developing a knowledge and understanding of key aspects of business management
Starting at undergraduate level (three year degree):
- Grades BBC at A Level and Grade C or grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent qualifications).
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Starting at foundation level (four year degree):
- 32 UCAS points from the equivalent of one A Level or 40 UCAS points from the equivalent of two A Levels
- 5 GCSEs at A-C (9 to 4) including English, and Grade D (4) or above in Maths or equivalent qualifications
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Foundation Year Modules
The Foundation Year will consist of six compulsory modules:
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Management
- Numeracy Skills for Business
- Academic and Report Writing
Year 1 Modules
- Essentials of Management
- Academic and Professional Studies
- Principles of Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business Environment
- Managing and Leading People
Year 2 Modules
Four core modules:
- Economics and Global Trade
- Personal and Professional Development
- Corporate Responsibility in a Global Context
- Leading Change
2 electives from the following list
- Information and Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Communication in a Digital World
- Personal Finance
Year 3 Modules
The third year will consist of international work experience:
- Sector Specific Project or Sector Internship or Dissertation
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
The first two years of the course consist of four contact hours per module per week, and the final year consists of three contact hours per module per week. Total contact time is split between lectures and small workshops to promote group interaction and facilitate personal
In addition to face-to-face learning, students have access to a wealth of online resources such as learning videos and reading materials, as well as The University of Law Business School’s Virtual Learning Environment, Elite.
- Tuition fees of the course: €12,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees.
- A specific payment plan for you can be agreed with GISMA and only the deposit is the fixed amount that is required.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with a BSc (Hons) degree.
International Business Management course is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a managerial role in the fields of accountancy, marketing, finance and business. Thanks to the year of international work experience, you will be a valuable asset to companies upon graduation.
Your career options are limitless with a BA!
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) International Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...