BSc (Hons) Digital Business Management
By comparing theory with practice, this course will equip students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s digitally-orientated business world.
Students will gain a fundamental understanding of core areas such as digital and social media marketing, digital transformation, project management and information systems, and data analytics. The programme will also cover the role of these key concepts within businesses.
There are two study options available:
- Full-time with foundation year
The foundation year helps qualify and prepare the students for the the full-time programme. The full-time programme has a focus on employability to ensure you graduate with not only knowledge about your subject, but skills to help you succeed in the workplace.
Accreditations and rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
Who is the programme for?
With a strong focus on employability, this course is ideal for anyone looking to pursue, advance or switch careers within the field of digital business management. Students will also be encouraged to think with an entrepreneurial mind-set throughout the programme, therefore gaining the strategic skills to start their own business after graduating.
Starting at undergraduate level (three year degree):
- Grades BBC at A Level and Grade C or grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent qualifications).
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Starting at foundation level (four year degree):
- 32 UCAS points from the equivalent of one A Level or 40 UCAS points from the equivalent of two A Levels
- 5 GCSEs at A-C (9 to 4) including English, and Grade D (4) or above in Maths or equivalent qualifications): An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Introduction to Finance
Introduction to Marketing
Introduction to Human Resource Management
Introduction to Management
Numeracy Skills for Business
Academic and Report Writing
These modules are common across all degree pathways with courses awarded by The University of Law.
Essentials of Management
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Introduction to Digital Marketing
The Digital Enterprise
Digital Marketing Analytics
Working in a Virtual Team
Personal and Professional Development
ADDITIONAL (Choose two)
Corporate Responsibility in a Global Context
Management Accounting for Business
Introduction to Taxation
Economics and Global Trade
Sector-specific project or sector internship or dissertation
Collaborative Tools (AR/VR/MR)
The course is delivered in an interactive way so that learning can take place both in and outside the classroom. In addition to weekly workshop contact hours, students will have access to a wealth of online learning resources to support their studies.
3 Years (full-time) / 4 Years (full time with foundation year)
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees. A specific payment plan for you can be agreed with GISMA and only the deposit is the fixed amount that is required. Students can spread out the payments as they like, as long as this is in line with the payment date deadlines.
Graduates will also have the option to pursue further studies. Some optional postgraduate courses include MSc Digital Marketing, MSc Digital Sales and Management, MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics, MBA or Chartered Management Institute’s postgraduate qualifications.
Your career options are limitless with a BA!
Students will be able to apply their skills and knowledge to a variety of jobs. Some options can include:
- Business adviser
- Project manager
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Management consultant
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) Digital Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...