BA (Hons) Business Management
This undergraduate programs will prepare you for the evolving world of business and marketing through a range of modules, all focusing on the fundamental aspects of managing an organisation and marketing it successfully.
There are two study options available
- Full-time with foundation year
The foundation year helps qualify and prepare the students for the the full-time programs. The full-time programs has a focus on employability to ensure you graduate with not only knowledge about your subject, but skills to help you succeed in the workplace
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
The BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) is aimed at students who have an interest in developing their knowledge of business and marketing, and particularly those who are looking to pursue a career in the business marketing area.
This programs can be used as a platform into a wide range of business management careers, including management consultant, business analyst or operations manager and positions within a wider business context.
Starting at undergraduate level (three year degree):
- Grades BBC at A Level and Grade C or grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent qualifications).
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Starting at foundation level (four year degree):
- 32 UCAS points from the equivalent of one A Level or 40 UCAS points from the equivalent of two A Levels
- 5 GCSEs at A-C (9 to 4) including English, and Grade D (4) or above in Maths or equivalent qualifications
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Foundation Year Modules
The Foundation Year will consist of six compulsory modules
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Management
- Numeracy Skills for Business
- Academic and Report Writing
Year 1 Modules (Six compulsory modules)
- Essentials of Management
- Academic and Professional Studies
- Principles of Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business Environment
- Managing and Leading People
Year 2 Modules
Compulsory (all four)
- Leading Change
- Corporate Responsibility in a Global Context
- Economics and Global Trade
- Personal and Professional Development
Elective (any two)
- Information and Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Personal Finance
- Contemporary Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Customer Behaviour
- Marketing Communications in the Digital World
Year 3 Modules
Compulsory (all four)
- Sector Specific Project or Sector Internship or Dissertation
- Global Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Effective Managerial Decision Making
- International Digital Marketing
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Risk Management
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
Besides the traditional methods of lectures and seminars, GISMA also offers student’s access to our Virtual Learning Environment, Elite. This enables you to learn outside the classroom by accessing an abundance of study materials. You will also be required to collaborate with other through group projects.
In addition to these methods, you will also have access to our online library facilities and learning resources from the Chartered Management Institute, the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Financial Times.
- Tuition fees of the course: €12,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees.
- A specific payment plan for you can be agreed with GISMA and only the deposit is the fixed amount that is required.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with a BA (Hons) degree.
Studying BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) can lead you down a number of business and marketing career paths. If your interests lie specifically in marketing, your career may start as a:
- Marketing executive or
- Market research analyst.
Alternatively, if you are interested in business, you might become a:
- Business consultant
- Business development manager
- Management consultant
- Business analyst or an Operations manager.
Your career options are limitless with a BA!
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
British Columbia, Canada
Campbellsville, United States of America