GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are continuing to expand and grow, helping students from across the globe to pursue their dreams and succeed.
Through a range of partnerships with leading schools including the triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management, The University of Law and Kingston University, GISMA has expanded its selection of programmes providing more students with the opportunity to pursue their career ambitions.
GISMA offers a range of accredited postgraduate and undergraduate programmes, language classes, a university placement programme and executive courses. In addition, students have the opportunity to utilise GISMA’s committed careers centre which can help them with anything from writing a CV to practising their interview technique.
Students are encouraged to pursue internships and job opportunities in Germany. With campuses in Berlin, Hannover and Hamburg, our students have access to numerous employers from the world’s biggest tech firms as well as a range of start-up companies. Cooperation between GISMA and employers has enabled students to find exciting job opportunities and work on collaborative projects.
Scholarships & funding
We offer a range of partial scholarship opportunities to qualified students starting their course with us. GISMA Scholarships may be awarded to students who are studying a degree program from Grenoble Ecole de Management, Kingston University or The University of Law.
- Principal’s Scholarship for Entrepreneurship
- Exceptional Career Scholarship
- Women in Business Scholarship
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Rector’s Scholarship
GISMA Business School’s new campus is located in the heart of Germany’s capital, in the direct vicinity of Potsdamer Platz. Surrounding the campus, you’ll find some fantastic amenities including shopping malls, restaurants serving a variety of international cuisine as well as smaller independent stores.
Our central premises in Berlin are close to some of the key players in the corporate world and the main government and public institutions. Our neighbours are several big corporations including Sony, Deutsche Bahn, the Axel Springer Media Group and Daimler, to name but a few. The campus has a cafeteria, library, computer lab, various breakout spaces and a student kitchen. You will benefit from a range of services, including full student support from our Career´s Development Centre.
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Hannover, Berlin & London
We understand that choosing a university and studying abroad can be one of the most important decisions that a student will make. There are a number of advantages to studying in Germany that a student can benefit from at GISMA Business School, including:
- Campuses in Berlin, Hamburg and Hannover
- Access to corporate links such as Continental and Volkswagen
- A dedicated Career Centre
- Programs taught completely in English
- Free beginner's German classes for all students
- Flexible payment plans and scholarships available
While studying in Germany, you have a number of accommodation options to choose from. The most popular options include flat or house share.
GISMA provides students enrolled on HE programs with information and consultation on the available accommodation options in Hannover, Hamburg and Berlin. Please contact your GISMA consultant for more information.
Below you'll fine some of the options GISMA has to offer.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!