About this program
The London School of Economics and Political Science - MBA Essentials
Build a toolkit of key strategic, managerial, and leadership skills for business.
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement fromThe London School of Economics and Political Science
While an MBA trains you to see the business world differently, financial expertise and business acumen, although vital, are not enough to influence your organisation’s leadership. These core skills must be paired with strong leadership techniques and an understanding of your strategic environment to be truly effective.
The MBA Essentials online certificate course from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is designed to help you understand your strategic environment, master financial details, and drive business success by influencing colleagues and consumers. You’ll be equipped with an essential MBA toolkit as you navigate the contemporary business environment, guided by esteemed LSE faculty.
This online MBA-based certificate course from LSE arms you with hard and soft business skills to maximise your competitive advantage and lead with influence.
This course is certified by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service, and may be applicable to individuals who are members of, or are associated with, UK-based professional bodies. The course has an estimated 95 hours of learning.
Is this course for you?
This online certificate course is ideal for any professional interested in improving their hard and soft skills in order to be successful in business. Managers, entrepreneurs, and specialists, including consultants and analysts, will benefit from the interactive, guided approach to learning. The focus on the mechanics of leadership, influence, and strategy, combined with technical business and finance skills, provides a comprehensive learning experience for professionals in a range of roles and industries. The ability to apply MBA-derived skills to current and future roles will benefit those pursuing career growth, as well as those interested in undertaking a full MBA in the future.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Gain MBA-based skills for your contemporary business environment as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online course.
Welcome to your Online Campus
Leading with influence
Economics for managers
Analysing financial statements
In the mind of the manager
Organisational culture as a leadership tool
- 10 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 8-12 hours per week
- Self-paced learning online
Total Tuition Fee :£3200
About the certificate
- Develop critical-thinking skills and enhanced managerial competencies and earn an official certificate of competence from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Assessment is continuous and based on a series of practical assignments completed online. In order to be issued with a certificate, you’ll need to meet the requirements outlined in the course handbook. The handbook will be made available to you as soon as you begin the course.
- Your certificate will be issued in your legal name and sent to you upon successful completion of the course, as per the stipulated requirements.
What will set you apart
On completion of this course, you’ll walk away with:
- A stronger understanding of the three core pillars of business – the strategic environment, financial toolkit, and the human element – that you can use to enhance your organisation’s competitive advantage.
- Technical business and finance skills for understanding, analysing, and optimising business operations.
- Insights into human behaviour and influence that can be used to expand your influence internally and externally.
- Enhanced managerial competency and confidence in your move to strategic, influential leadership.
About this institute
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...
Why study at GetSmarter
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
Be the first to write a review!