About this program
Said Business School, University of Oxford - Oxford Strategic Innovation Program
Explore and develop future-focused innovation strategies.
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement fromUniversity of Oxford
For years, innovation has been seen as a tool for finding new solutions to current challenges, in particular those that have been brought on by technological disruption. However, it’s unlikely that the challenges of tomorrow will be anything like those we face today. In such a fast-paced and uncertain world, businesses need to develop the strategic capacity to respond to unforeseen challenges.
The Oxford Strategic Innovation Program approaches innovation as a tool for handling challenges that can’t yet be predicted. Designed by Oxford Saïd’s leading expert on innovation, Marc Ventresca, you’ll redefine what innovation means, why it’s essential, and how it can be mobilised within your organisation.
Through a critical thinking and analytical approach, you’ll explore different ways of navigating innovation and how to implement it within your organisational design, structure, and culture.
Learn to build systems that can adapt to unpredictable situations, making it a sustainable and routine practice within your organisation.
This Oxford Strategic Innovation Program is certified by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service, and may be applicable to individuals who are members of, or are associated with, UK-based professional bodies. The Program has an estimated 60 hours of learning.
Is this Program for you?
This Program is suitable for any senior business professionals, leaders, entrepreneurs, or consultants who want to enable innovation within their organisations. This Program will equip you with the skills to influence strategy and decision-making, and employ innovation practices within your business structure. Build an environment that is optimised for developing new ideas through fostering a culture of innovation in your organisation.
Guided by global thought leaders and Oxford Saïd faculty, you’ll gain cutting-edge insights and discover new approaches to solving business challenges. As this is an industry-agnostic Program, you’ll be equipped with the tools to create increased value regardless of your business area or market sector.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Develop a toolkit for innovation as you work through the weekly modules of this online Program.
Welcome to your Online Campus
A primer on innovation
Organising for innovation
Drivers of innovation: Technology and beyond
4IR technology: Ethics and governance
Corporate innovation strategies and platforms
Innovation in practice
- 6 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 7-10 hours per week
- Self-paced learning online
Total Tuition Fee:£2200
About the certificate
- Gain the tools to optimise your organisation for innovation and earn an official certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- Assessment is continuous and based on a series of practical assignments completed online. In order to be issued with a certificate, you’ll need to meet the requirements outlined in the Program handbook. The handbook will be made available to you as soon as you begin the Program.
- Your certificate will be issued in your legal name and sent to you upon successful completion of the Program, as per the stipulated requirements.
What will set you apart
On completion of this Program, you’ll walk away with:
- The knowledge to analyse various innovation trends, systems, strategies, and methodologies, and apply them within your own context.
- The ability to lead change in your organisation, and enable your teams to become more innovative.
- A mindset for innovation that transcends technology and disruption, and enables you to add value by preparing your organisation for future challenges.
- An understanding of the ethics and governance considerations for innovation.
- Access to expert insights from Oxford Saïd faculty and industry leaders.
About this institute
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...
Why study at GetSmarter
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
Be the first to write a review!