Marketing ManagementGeorgian College Applied Arts and Technology
All available course dates
About this program
In this program, students gain the knowledge, skills, and attitudes they need to become marketing professionals who can effectively manage a range of tasks and functions within business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C), not-for-profit, and government organizations. Using a broad range of analytical and creative approaches, students gain a wide understanding of marketing management fundamentals as they focus on concepts related to advertising, promotion, public relations, marketing research and data analytics, online/digital marketing, and international marketing management. As a result, students gain valuable insight into all aspects of marketing from an online, local, and international perspective.
Post-secondary diploma or degree, or equivalent; education or experience in a business setting is desirable.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the college website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Graphic Design
- Advertising, Promotion, and Public Relations
- Database Marketing Strategies
- Computer Applications For Database Marketing
- Applied Marketing Research
- Fundamentals of Economics and Finance
- Direct and Interactive Marketing
- Data Analytics and Data Mining
- International Marketing Management
- Ethics and Entrepreneurship
- Social Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Management Capstone Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
Tuition fee: $16,937.67
Credential: Ontario College Graduate Certificate
Program Learning Outcomes
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- formulate a marketing plan that will meet the needs or goals of a business or organization;
- develop an integrated marketing communications plan for a product, concept, good and/or service based on an identified market need or target;
- formulate strategies for developing new and/or modified products, concepts, goods and services that respond to evolving market needs;
- develop strategies for the efficient and effective placement/distribution of products, concepts, goods and services that respond to evolving markets;
- evaluate the impact of using different marketing strategies for a product, concept, good and/or service, on the finances, Return on Investment (ROI) and business goals of an organization;
- evaluate the viability of a concept, product, good and/or service in a local, national or international market;
- conduct market research to provide information needed to make marketing decisions;
- communicate marketing information persuasively and accurately in oral, written, graphic and interactive media formats;
- plan, prepare and deliver a sales presentation or pitch that addresses the needs of the client;
- develop strategies with clients, customers, and consumers and others to grow and maintain relationships;
- develop learning and development strategies and plans to enhance professional growth in the field;
- apply entrepreneurial strategies to identify and respond to new career opportunities that might include contract employment and self-employment initiatives;
- participate in and contribute to a framework of organizational policies and practices, when conducting business of the organization;
- apply the principles of business ethics and corporate social responsibility to business decisions;
- employ the management techniques of planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of marketing functions and activities in response to the business needs of the organization.
Graduates of this program may be employed by or initiate entrepreneurial start-ups or will be prepared to work in a variety of business-focused environments and middle-management roles, including:
- account executives
- media planners and buyers
- brand managers
- marketing analysts/researchers
- sales and marketing coordinators/managers
- community engagement managers
- digital media marketers
- social media managers
- communications managers
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1967, Georgian College (Canada) is a public college with 125+ market-driven programs offered to over 13,000 full time students including about 4,500 international students from 60 countries. Its 100-acre flagship campus, located in Barrie, is just an hour...
Want to know more about Marketing Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!