Master of International Management (with a Specialization in Digital Marketing)Geneva Business School - Madrid
Master of International Management (with a Specialization in Digital Marketing)
All available course dates
About this program
Master of International Management With a Specialization in Digital Marketing
The Master of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing is for students who want to look at what marketing means in the modern age, and meet the pioneers who have paved the way before them. Students will master the techniques, tools, and strategies to become leaders in their field. Upon graduation, students will:
- Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth
- Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software
- Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
- Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID Resume/CV
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Duration: 1.5 years / 3 semesters
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing
- Locations: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus, and Madrid
Credits: 90 ECTS
Degree Awarded: Master of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing
This program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to Geneva Business School - Madrid Campus!
Geneva Business School is a leading educational institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. All the programs are taught exclusively in English through a global network of campuses located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, Madrid as well...
Why study at Geneva Business School - Madrid
Geneva Business School has a vision to provide Swiss-quality education to responsible future leaders who will contribute to a sustainable society. The Geneva Business School Community strives for quality and innovation in everything that they do. They are committed to providing practical education for their students and a collaborative and enriching work environment for their faculty and students. Through their modern facilities, a pool of expert talent, and a global campus network the school empowers their students to pursue a career in the field of their choice with the best possible foundation.
Geneva Business School is proud of their faculty, all professionally active in their fields, and who share their vast years of experience with the students. The school is also proud of their students who create innovative business ideas during their time studying in Geneva Business School and then go on to make those businesses a reality, under the mentorship of the faculty.
Geneva Business School believes that the school is an incubator for the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. As a boutique and intimate private institution, we give each student unrivaled opportunities to grow their ideas, develop their strengths, and learn from industry experts in a supportive and mentored environment. The school develops the soft and hard skills required to succeed in the world of global business by placing the students in a 360º learning environment.
Their professional faculty come from all over the world, their students represent over 85 nationalities, and with academic partners on all continents, they truly embody the 21st-century global business ecosystem. Geneva Business School is agile and equipped to meet new and emerging challenges and is confident that its programs can make a positive difference in the lives of its students and a positive impact on society.
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...