Bachelor of International Management (with a specialization in Sports Management)Geneva Business School - Madrid
Bachelor of International Management (with a specialization in Sports Management)
All available course dates
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management provides students the possibility of combining their passion for sports with an in-depth understanding of business management, developing expertise in sports marketing, financing, event promotion and organization, communication, facilities management and the development of sports branding.
Students will acquire organization and communication skills & tools to manage sports events, teams, federations and sports clubs, as they also have the possibility of networking with professionally active faculty members and guest speakers, who work and represent various sports organizations.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
Who is the Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management suitable for?
The Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management prepares candidates to manage sports marketing, financing, event promotion and organization, communication, facilities management, and the development of sports branding. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
With a Bachelor's (IM) Sports Management specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Product Management Directors
- Gameday Operations Managers
- Public Relations Representatives
- Business Analysts
- Athletic Directors
- Sports Agents
- Event Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Social Media Managers
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent (Geneva Business School uses a country-specific admissions criteria for prospective bachelor’s students. Please contact our Admissions Department for more details.)
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 / DET 95-100 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 3 years
Credits: 180 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our campuses.
Internships: We support students in gaining gain practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 6,950 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: € 43,750
Degree: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management.
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Madrid Campus
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, Madrid as...
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America
Carson, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America