Master of Business Administration, Major in International RelationsGeneva Business School - Geneva
Geneva Business School’s MBA in International Relations is designed for you to excel in diplomacy, foreign services and international business development. The program focuses on a broad range of issues, including relations between international organizations and NGOs, international Human rights law, gender and terrorism, cyber diplomacy and political violence.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Relations at Geneva Business School has been designed to provide you with a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. After completing this MBA, you will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, arms control, international laws and treaties.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Gain the capacity to work in the development of diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for the management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
Who is the MBA in International Relations suitable for?
International Relations and the geopolitical factors affecting them are of the utmost importance when operating in today’s global economic environment. This specialized MBA course has been designed with these issues in mind and will give students a deep understanding of the impact they have on the world today and will equip them to work in any International Relations context.
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- Foreign Service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of accounting, finance, or economics. If prerequisites have not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum 60% on the self tests.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 1.5 years
Credits: 90 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with Major in International Relations.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We support students in gaining gain practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
Application Fee: CHF 150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: CHF12,950 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: CHF 42,000
Degree: Master of Business Administration with a Major in International Relations.
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Geneva
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona....
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration, Major in International Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.