Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International RelationsGeneva Business School - Geneva
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Relations provides students with the skills & knowledge to become successful managers in international organizations, by understanding the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs.
Students will develop an understanding of international human rights, cross-border issues, international organizations, cyber diplomacy, cooperative politics, armed forces and society, natural resource conflict and more.
Over the course of this program students will :
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
Who is the Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Relations suitable for?
This Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Relations is designed to produce professionals with expertise in business and current affairs. This program also offers them the tools they need to become expert leaders in international organizations, by demonstrating an understanding of the principal factors that influence global politics, economics, and foreign affairs.
With a Bachelor's (IM) International Relations specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Foreign Service
- International Programs Director
- Program Officer or Director in a UN Organization
- Program Officer or Director in an International structure or Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students - Transferring from another higher education institution
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to Geneva Business School may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the registrar who reviews the application. Only courses deemed relevant to the Geneva Business School programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Department final decision.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled at Geneva Business School, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 3 years.
Credits: 180 ECTS.
Intakes: February and September.
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Relations.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Madrid and, Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We support students in gaining gain practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
Application Fee: CHF 150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: CHF 12,450 (Total 3-year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Degree: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Relations.
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Geneva
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona....
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.