Bachelor of International Management (with a specialization in International Management)Geneva Business School - Geneva
Bachelor of International Management (with a specialization in International Management)
All available course dates
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Management provides students the fundamentals of International Business Strategies and multicultural business management, taking a business approach towards globalization, in order to understand the opportunities & challenges of the global market.
Candidates will get the knowledge, skills & tools they will need to become a successful managers in the constantly-changing world of business.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures and identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods
- Design and build new management strategies
Who is the Bachelor of International Management suitable for?
The Bachelor of International Management is a three-year undergraduate degree designed to give you the tools you will need to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. You will receive specialized training after completing the core courses common to all majors during the Geneva Business School orientation weeks.
With a Bachelor's (IM) International Management specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Executive within a company or organization
- Managing Luxury International Brands
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent (Geneva Business School uses a country-specific admissions criteria for prospective bachelor’s students. Please contact our Admissions Department for more details.)
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 / DET 95-100 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Exceptional admissions conditions – COVID-19
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Geneva Business School Board of Management has decided that it will accept students even if they are unable to obtain their high school diplomas due to the pandemic.
This measure is on the condition that their grade transcripts, English level, and school recommendations are of the high level we expect from applicants worldwide, and our admissions requirements remain unchanged.
Candidates accepted to Geneva Business School without TOEFL/IELTS or high school examination results will be afforded one additional academic year, from the time they join our school, to provide the missing documents.
Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview. Duolingo’s technology and format allows applicants to complete the test at any time or place with internet access.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 3 years.
Credits: 180 ECTS.
Intakes: February and September.
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Madrid, and Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We support students in gaining gain practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
Application Fee: EUR 150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: CHF 12,450 (Total 3-year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total Price: CHF 77, 850
Degree: Bachelor of International Management
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Geneva
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona....
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
British Columbia, Canada