Master of Business AdministrationGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Master of Business Administration
All available course dates
About this program
Master of Business Administration
Geneva Business School’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) builds expertise in the most leading business concepts. The program is designed for professionals interested in expanding their knowledge in International management, providing a global perspective on social responsibility, strategy and problem-solving. Geneva Business School also offers great internship opportunities at successful companies and organizations.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Geneva Business School is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge of management. This MBA program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful professional in the global business world.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analytical skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
Who is the MBA in International Management suitable for?
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in management, but who recognize that today they need to have a global perspective to succeed. You will be prepared for success in a constantly changing environment and will develop the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful manager and leader.
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manage
MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 /DET105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study + interview
- Some previous business/professional experience
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from current employer (if applicable)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Strategic Communication & Ecosystems Management
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior, Leadership & Strategic Management
- Quantitative & Qualitative Methods for Managerial Decisions
- Mobility Week: Global Finance Organization Workshop from our experts in the Geneva Campus
- International Corporate Law
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Operations and Logistics
- Mobility Week: Global Business Intelligence Workshop from our experts in the Barcelona Campus
- Change Management & Crisis Management
- Corporate Finance
- Global Business Intelligence
- Mobility Week: Global Business Intelligence Workshop from our experts in the MadridCampus
You will present a final thesis (research paper, business plan or management report) that connects the content of trimesters A, B and C with the next project in your professional career.
You will be assigned a mentor specialized in your field of interest that will address your specific needs and goals. You can decide to switch mentors after every trimester or continue your work with the same mentor throughout the entire program.
Tuition per semester*:CHF 12,950 / USD 13 991.06 / EUR 13 102.69 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
*Our tuition fee covers essential learning materials, attendance at exclusive conferences, student services, and all graduation costs.
Degree: Master of Business Administration
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus!
Geneva Business School is a leading educational institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. All the programs are taught exclusively in English through a global network of campuses located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid, as...
Why study at Geneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School has a vision to provide Swiss-quality education to responsible future leaders who will contribute to a sustainable society. The Geneva Business School Community strives for quality and innovation in everything that they do. They are committed to providing practical education for their students and a collaborative and enriching work environment for their faculty and students. Through their modern facilities, a pool of expert talent, and a global campus network the school empowers their students to pursue a career in the field of their choice with the best possible foundation.
Geneva Business School is proud of their faculty, all professionally active in their fields, and who share their vast years of experience with the students. The school is also proud of their students who create innovative business ideas during their time studying in Geneva Business School and then go on to make those businesses a reality, under the mentorship of the faculty.
Geneva Business School believes that the school is an incubator for the next generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. As a boutique and intimate private institution, we give each student unrivaled opportunities to grow their ideas, develop their strengths, and learn from industry experts in a supportive and mentored environment. The school develops the soft and hard skills required to succeed in the world of global business by placing the students in a 360º learning environment.
Their professional faculty come from all over the world, their students represent over 85 nationalities, and with academic partners on all continents, they truly embody the 21st-century global business ecosystem. Geneva Business School is agile and equipped to meet new and emerging challenges and is confident that its programs can make a positive difference in the lives of its students and a positive impact on society.
Geneva Business School - Barcelona
Want to know more about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your inquiry.
Be the first to write a review!