Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International ManagementGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Management provides students the fundamentals of International Business Strategies and multicultural business management, taking a business approach towards globalization, in order to understand the opportunities & challenges of the global market.
Candidates will get the knowledge, skills & tools they will need to become a successful managers in the constantly-changing world of business.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures and identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods
- Design and build new management strategies
Who is the Bachelor in International Management suitable for?
This program is a three-year undergraduate degree designed to give you the tools you will need to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. You will receive specialized training after completing the core courses common to all majors during the Geneva Business School orientation weeks.
With a bachelor in International Management, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Executive within a company or organization
- Managing Luxury International Brands
Students, interested to join Geneva Business School bachelor degrees, must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to Geneva Business School may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the Registrar who reviews the application. Only courses deemed relevant to the Geneva Business School programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Deparment on final decision.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled at Geneva Business School, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 3 years.
Credits: 180 ECTS.
Intakes: February and September.
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Madrid, and Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Degree: Bachelor of International Management.
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona....
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.