Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International FinanceGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance aims to give candidates a real-world proficiency in financial and investment within a private or public corporation, skills & strategies to understand and manage issues related to domestic and international financial institutions.
Graduates will become experts in assessing and managing financial risks, which will enable them to fully master the international financial system.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies.
- Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
Who is the Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance suitable for?
This Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance is designed for students who are keen to start a career in a wide variety of finance-related careers, including investment banking, hedge fund management, stock markets, banking and portfolio management. Graduates from this program will be confident at work from day one and will be able to adapt to the constant changes in the world of finance.
With a Bachelor's (IM) International Finance specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Insurance Agents
- Loan Officers
- Real Estate Officers
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Advisors
- Corporate Accountants
- Stock Brokers
- Securities Traders
Students, interested to join Geneva Business School bachelor degrees, must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students - Transferring from another higher education institution
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to Geneva Business School may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the Registrar who reviews the application. Only courses deemed relevant to the Geneva Business School programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Deparment on final decision.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled at Geneva Business School, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 3 years
Credits: 180 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded:Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in International Finance
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona....
Want to know more about Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in International Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.