Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Sports ManagementGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Sports Management provides students the possibility of combining their passion for sports with an in-depth understanding of business management, developing expertise in sports marketing, financing, event promotion and organization, communication, facilities management and the development of sports branding.
Students will acquire organization and communication skills & tools to manage sports events, teams, federations and sports clubs, as they also have the possibility of networking with professionally active faculty members and guest speakers, who work and represent various sports organizations.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
Who is the Business Administration with Major in Sports Management suitable for?
The BBA in Sports Management prepares candidates to manage sports marketing, financing, event promotion and organization, communication, facilities management, and the development of sports branding. Candidates will be equipped to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry..
With a bachelor in Sports Management, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Product Management Directors
- Gameday Operations Managers
- Public Relations Representatives
- Business Analysts
- Athletic Directors
- Sports Agents
- Event Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Social Media Managers
Students, interested to join GBS bachelor degrees, must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students - Transferring from another higher education institution
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to GBS may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the Registrar who reviews the application. Only courses deemed relevant to the GBS programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Deparment on final decision.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled at GBS, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
Duration: 3 years
Credits: 180 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in Sports Management and Marketing.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in Sports Management and Marketing.
Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus
Welcome to GBS! Geneva Business School (GBS) here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona. Our...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Sports Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.