Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in International RelationsGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in International Relations provides students with the skills & knowledge to become successful managers in international organizations, by understanding the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs.
Students will develop an understanding of international human rights, cross-border issues, international organizations, cyber diplomacy, cooperative politics, armed forces and society, natural resource conflict and more.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
* This program is available at Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus until September 2019
Who is the Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in International Relations suitable for?
This Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in International Relations is designed to produce professionals with expertise in business and current affairs. This program also offers them the tools they need to become expert leaders in international organizations, by demonstrating an understanding of the principal factors that influence global politics, economics, and foreign affairs.
With a bachelor in International Relations, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Foreign Service
- International Programs Director
- Program Officer or Director in a UN Organization
- Program Officer or Director in an International structure or Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
Students, interested to join GBS bachelor degrees, must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students - Transferring from another higher education institution
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to GBS may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the registrar who reviews the application. Only courses deemed relevant to the GBS programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Department final decision.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled at GBS, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Credits: 180 ECTS.
- Language: English.
- Intakes: February and September.
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in International Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Madrid and, Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in International Relations.
Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus
Welcome to GBS! Geneva Business School (GBS) here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona. Our...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in International Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.