Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in EntrepreneurshipGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare future entrepreneurs, giving them the necessary tools, skills and knowledge of the challenges of the startup sector to start their own businesses.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare you for the constant challenges of the startup sector and teach you all of the methods and skills that are necessary to succeed in this highly competitive area, with the ultimate goal of becoming a global success story.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects and business start-ups
Who is the Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Entrepreneurship suitable for?
The objective of this program is to prepare highly-motivated candidates for the challenges of entrepreneurship and teach the methods and skills that are necessary for success. In today’s competitive job market, companies are seeking graduates who think in entrepreneurial ways and who can develop new ways to solve problems and innovate.
With a bachelor in Entrepreneurship, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Company Manager
- Professional Consultant
Students, interested to join GBS bachelor degrees, must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to GBS may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the registrar who reviews the application. Only courses deemed relevant to the GBS programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Department final decision.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled at GBS, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
Duration: 3 years
Credits: 180 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with Major in Entrepreneurship.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Madrid, and Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
We will train you to be a proficient, highly- skilled professional capable of showing leadership in an environment of rapid change. With our project-based practical education, a paperless digital learning experience, we will prepare you for any challenges and exciting opportunities for the impending global business marketplace. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Business Idea, Model, and Plan
- Opportunities for Regional Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Innovation
- Family Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Operations
- Financial Management for small and medium companies
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship
Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus
Welcome to GBS! Geneva Business School (GBS) here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona. Our...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.