Master in Management with FinanceGBSB Global Business School
Master in Management with Finance
All available course dates
Master in Management with Finance
Become a qualified financial professional and work across a variety of industries, from accounting and investments to becoming a CFO, financial analyst, consultant, advisor, or mentor, helping businesses manage their assets and financial operations.
With increased globalization and rising competition owing to the upsurge of eCommerce, technological advancements, and the repercussions of the pandemic, it is imperative that businesses safeguard their investments and work with certified professionals to foster innovative modeling that will overcome modern setbacks. Earn a Master in Management with Finance to open up international career opportunities across the globe, prepare you for the very exciting, fast paced business environment focused on economics, finance, and investments.
Why Master in Management with Finance at GBSB Global Business School?
- Obtain a state (MFHEA) accredited, internationally recognized Diploma
- Become a global citizen - study in an English-spoken, all-inclusive environment comprising over 100 nationalities, as you develop a truly global mindset and multi-cultural managerial skills
- Enjoy industrial company visits and Guest Speaker lectures delivered by international industry experts
- Access world’s most famous international conferences, seminars, and forums whilst living in Malta, established Digital Innovation Hub
- Get your money back upon graduation with Get-Qualified National Tax Credit Scheme
- Start your own venture with G-Accelerator, GBSB Global’s startup incubator
- Earned a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience;
- A high level of English language proficiency (IELTS - Minimum score: 6.5; ESOL/CAE & minimum score C1);
- Completed all required admission forms and submitted all the required documents
Designed to cover the breadth of banking and accounting, GBSB Global & Master in Management with Finance focuses on the concepts, markets, and opportunities in the financial industry today. The curriculum explores central analytical courses, such as international macroeconomics, statistical analysis, accounting, and corporate finance.
- Total Program Fee (90 ECTS credits), comprising Administrative, Registration and Tuition Fees: 14,640 EUR
- Discounts for Online/Blended options are available.
- This fee applies for all international students (EU/non-EU). Local Maltese Residents have a special rate of €9,900.00
Scholarships & funding
GBSB Global strongly believes that studying abroad gives rise to the next generation of successful globally minded leaders – and we want more of you to be able to join us.
Hence why we proudly offer a series of Bachelor Business Scholarships, covering from 30% up to 90% of your tuition fees for your first academic year studying at our new Malta Campus.
Please visit the university website to learn more.
- Credits - 90 ECTS
- Education level: State Accredited Master's Degree EQF/MQF level 7
GBSB Global Business School
GBSB Global Business School is an internationally accredited business school in Spain and Malta that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB Global Business School...
Want to know more about Master in Management with Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Clayton , Australia