Accounting, Finance, Controllership M.Sc.Fulda University of Applied Sciences
Accounting, Finance, Controllership M.Sc.
All available course dates
Accounting, Finance, Controllership MSc
The Master's in Accounting, Finance and Controllership normally lasts three semesters and can be started in the winter or summer semester each year.
If you have enjoyed accounting, finance and cost-accounting controllership in your studies so far, this programme could be just the right choice for you. The Master s programme builds on undergraduate knowledge in these areas of expertise. Our goal is to help you to become an expert in accounting, financing and controllership and to attain the competence necessary to assume a management position in the future.
- To be admitted to the Master s programme in Accounting, Finance and Controllership, students must have successfully completed studies in a related subject area at a recognised institution of higher education and have the required language skills in German and English.
- To be awarded the Master s Degree, students need a total of 300 credit points (ECTS), i.e. 90 credit points from the Master s programme and 210 credit points from your undergraduate program. If you have only obtained 180 credit points in your undergraduate studies, you can make up the shortfall of 30 credit points during the Master s programme by completing an internship or taking additional modules.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Graduates ("Diplom", Bachelor), predominantly in the areas of business and economics
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business
- Quantitative Methods of Business Administration
- Business Law
- International Financial Markets
- Management and Corporate Governance
- Individual Financial Statement according to IFRS
- Strategic Controllership
- Investment and Project Controllership
- Operations Controllership
- Financial Risk Management
- Corporate Finance and Capital Market
- Consolidated Financial Statements and Analysis
- Equity Holdings, Business Valuations and Reporting
- Seminar in Accounting, Finance or Controllership
- Master's thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information
Seminar-based teaching, case study work, use of an e-learning platform, etc
Total fee per semester : 292.53 €
Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
After successful completion of the Master s study programme, you will be awarded a Master of Science (MSc) degree.
- Experts in accounting, finance and controllership are in high demand. Studies indicate that graduates can expect to earn high incomes.
- Graduates frequently find gainful employment in the department of a conpany's Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In order to prepare them for these functions, the programme concept is very practice and application oriented, which gives graduates a distinct advantage over graduates from traditional universities where less emphasis is placed on practice. This job-oriented approach thus gives our graduates a competitive edge when applying for employment in business enterprises.
- Our Master s programme opens up career opportunities in commercial departments in all industrial sectors (e.g. accounting, financing, controllership, project and risk management, mergers and acquisitions), banking and the insurance industry, consulting, auditing, the police force (white collar crime), public service and non-profit organisations.
About this institute
Fulda University of Applied Sciences
Fulda University of Applied Sciences is a practice-oriented university with an international profile that offers both traditional study programs, such as Business Administration, Applied Computer Science and Electrical Engineering as well as innovative degrees such as Renewable Energy, E-Health, Nutrition,...
Why study at Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- A wide range of options
- Applied sciences – combining theory and practice
- Focus on student´s employability and future career
- State-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology
- From preparatory programme to doctorate
- Thriving international community
- Short distances and close personal contact
- Support where it is needed
- Historic city with a central location in Germany and Europe
- Various recreational amenities
Want to know more about Accounting, Finance, Controllership M.Sc.? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia