Fulda University of Applied Sciences
Fulda University of Applied Sciences is a practice-oriented university with an international profile that offers both traditional study programs, such as Business Administration, Applied Computer Science and Electrical Engineering as well as innovative degrees such as Renewable Energy, E-Health, Nutrition, Health and Food Business. Fulda University not only has a strong research focus but is also the first university of applied sciences in Germany authorized to award doctoral degrees. That means students can choose from a wide range of options from preparatory program to PhD.
|International Business||Delivery method||Length||Location|
|International Business and Management B.Sc.||On campus||7 semesters||Fulda|
|Food & Beverage Studies|
|Food Technology B.Sc.||On campus||7 semesters||Fulda|
|International Health Sciences B.Sc.||On campus||7 semesters||Fulda|
|Science and Engineering B.Sc./B.Eng.||On campus||8 semesters||Fulda|
|Intercultural Communication and European Studies M.A.||On campus||4 semesters||Fulda|
|International Management M.Sc.||On campus||3 semesters||Fulda|
|Human Rights Studies in Politics, Law and Society M.A.||On campus||4 semesters||Fulda|
|Global Software Development M.Sc.||On campus||4 semesters||Fulda|
Why study at Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- A wide range of options
- Applied sciences – combining theory and practice
- Focus on student´s employability and future career
- State-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology
- From preparatory programme to doctorate
- Thriving international community
- Short distances and close personal contact
- Support where it is needed
- Historic city with a central location in Germany and Europe
- Various recreational amenities
Fulda University of Applied Sciences is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Student services & facilities
- The International Office's orientation week, buddy programme, intercultural trainings, field trips and events
- Careers Service - guidance, workshops and skills training as well as coaching and networking opportunities
- University library with 2,400,000 items and 456 workstations, rooms for group work, reading areas and quiet rooms
- University sports organization with various offers as well as sports facilities right on campus
The University has a pleasant campus with attractive buildings grouped around a central plaza. All facilities are within a short walking distance of each other.
A large cafeteria as well as café, snack bar and food truck can be found directly on campus. A bakery and supermarket are located just across the street. The city centre is a 20-minute walk away, but a bus that stops just outside the campus provides a direct service to the city.
Many different types of accommodation are available in Fulda. Students usually decide to live either in student residences run by the local student services or in a shared apartment. Rent costs between approx. €220 and €300 for a single room in a shared flat or €300 and €400 for a studio apartment.
The International Office can help you find accommodation at special terms and conditions – in student residences or private apartments. This accommodation is fully furnished and equipped with bed linen, towels, cooking utensils and cutlery, so that you do not need to bring all these things with you.
For more information about accommodation please visit our website.
Average rating 4.7Based on 12 reviews.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.