Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
French & Tennis
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
- 20 general French lessons per week: 4 morning lessons, Tuesday to Friday (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 3 clay court tennis lessons per week: 1.5 hour in the afternoon
- Open to all levels in tennis and French (see specific dates for beginners French lessons on our website)
- Programme available all year-round
About this institute
France Langue, 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language! Each year the France Langue teams welcome over 8000 students from around the world (more than 100 different nationalities). Our schools are set in fantastic locations. France Langue...
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Summer / Short course
Campbellsville, United States of America