French & Surf
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
- 20 general French lessons per week: every morning, Monday to Friday (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 5 surf sessions per week: 1.5 hours each afternoon
- All levels accepted
- Course begins: every Monday, all year round, except for beginners (see specific start dates for beginners on our website). From November to March: 3 students minimum.
France Langue, 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language! Each year the France Langue teams welcome over 8000 students from around the world (more than 100 different nationalities). Our schools are set in fantastic locations. France Langue...
Want to know more about French & Surf? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.