Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Investment BankingFinance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation
About this program
Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Investment Banking
Choosing where to study is a great decision and you are likely to consider your options carefully. Excellent standards of teaching, first-class superb facilities, high graduate employment rates, a great location and an international reputation will all be important factors.
An excellent career demands excellent responsibilities. In its turn, excellent responsibilities demand profound knowledge. IFF Bachelor’s programme prepares you for these responsibilities. The paradigm of bachelor’s education at IFF can be formulated the following way: we offer a high quality academic programme with strong practical emphasis. By this the Academy means that its graduates are skillful practitioners rather than abstract theorists. In practice it means that after the essential minimum of core studies students take special disciplines on the early stage of the education.
BSc Academic Programme “4 years in Russia”
All studies take place in Russia. IFF provides a top class curriculum with the best academic staff and qualified practitioners. The language of instruction is English. Students are assumed to spend half a year at a Western university and get a certificate/diploma on the educational modules they have
taken. At the end of their education IFF students get a BSc degree in Economics with International Finance from Finance Academy under the Government of Russian Federation.
The key advantages of the program are:
1. A high quality education comparable with the best Western prototypes. The “tuition fees/quality” ratio is very attractive compared to the full study course at a prestigious Western university.
2. A BSc degree from Finance Academy.
3. Externship at a prestigious Western university.
4. An opportunity to enter MSc programs at Finance Academy or at a Western partner university.
BSc Academic Programme “2+2”
The first two years of study take place in Russia. During this period IFF students take core educational modules, perfect their English and start foundations of specialization. In other words, they are preparing for the next stage of the academic program – studying at a prestigious Western university with tough requirements for students. The next two years are spent at a partner university. At the end of educational course our students get a BSc degree in Economics from a Western university.
The key advantages of this program are:
1. A BSc degree from a prestigious Western university which opens breathtaking career opportunities all over the world.
2. Substantial money savings due to studying in Russia during the first two years.
3. A two-year preparation period for the Western educational reality.
4. An opportunity to enter MSc programs at the Finance Academy or at a Western partner university.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Bachelor of Science
About this institute
Study at the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation in Moscow
International Finance Faculty (IFF) offers BSc and MSc degrees in International Economics with English as the basic language of instruction. For a Bachelor degree we offer a four year program and for a Master Degree - a two year program. The students specialize in Accounting and Investment Banking....
Be the first to write a review!