MSc in System Test Engineering
The new Master’s degree program “System Test Engineering” makes you an expert in the systematic testing of complex electronic and mechatronic systems.
We offer a unique academic and hands-on-oriented program with a lot of project-based and interdisciplinary lectures within a vibrating environment of international industry leaders and start-up companies. We offer state-of-the-art laboratories, experts from industry and a work-friendly program that gives you the opportunity to work part time.
Our teaching and research practice is guided by our responsibility for the learning process of our students and our commitment to providing them with comprehensive knowledge and skills. Our applied R&D activities ensure the high quality of our teaching.
With “System Test Engineering” you will become an expert in applied mathematics, software development and test automation, electronics and measurement engineering as well as in requirements and quality management.
You can either specialize in the area of semiconductor testing or in the area of system testing. Our strategic partners such as ams AG, AT&S, AVL List, Infineon Technologies, Magna International, Advantest Corporation, Akka Technologies, and NXP Semiconductors are highly interested in meeting and supporting students from “System Test Engineering” and in offering employments to graduates within their companies.
Our program focuses on international students with a bachelor degree and a sound background either in electronic engineering, computer engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree in electronics, computer engineering, mechanics or a similar field.
- An English B2 certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TELC, Cambridge).
- More detailed information can be found on our website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Mathematical Methods in Test Engineering
- Software Environments and Programming
- Digital Electronics
- Mixed-Signal Electronics
- System Requirements and Testing
- Data Mining and Processing
- Software Testing
- Test and Measurement Automation Laboratory
- PCB Design for Testing
- Quality and Reliability Testing
- Test Standards
- Security and Testing
- Project Management
- Technical Documentation
- Intercultural Communication and Meetings
- Scientific Writing
- Master's Thesis and Exam
- Major Semiconductor Testing
- Design for Test
- Verification and Validation Testing
- Production Testing
- Major System Testing
- Machine Learning and Optimization for Testing
- Testing of Mechatronic Systems
- Testing of Automotive Systems
Full tuition fee for Local/EU students is 0 EUR/year.
Full tuition fee for International/Non-EU students is 1454 EUR/year.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please check the institute website for more information.
Your title on graduation will be “Master of Science in Engineering (MSc)”.
Graduates can work in a variety of fields and in different roles, e.g.
- Electronics test engineer
- Automotive test engineer
- Automated test equipment engineer
- Digital test development engineer
- Embedded systems test engineer
- Manager in product and test engineering
- Requirements and system test engineer
- System test engineer
- Systems and functional safety engineer
- Test development engineer
- Test engineer / test manager
- Validation engineer / validation manager
About this institute
FH Joanneum UAS
Electronic engineering is a fast-paced field. Our Master’s degree programme will make you an expert in computer-based electronic systems and will provide you with the best opportunities for your future career – whether in industrial research, the automotive and semiconductor...
Want to know more about MSc in System Test Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Liberec, Czech Republic
Newcastle upon Tyne, England