Private Master´s Degree in Project ManagementUniversidad Europea
About this program
Private Master´s Degree in Project Management
The Master in Project Management is a 9-month program in which you will study in depth a variety of management techniques and gain the skills required to manage projects of varying complexity, through a broad study of experiences, tools and methodologies based on different standards such as those of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Agile Alliance.
Additionally, at the end of the programme, students will be able to obtain a variety of certifications such as: PMP® Certification, Prince2®, Certified Scrum Product Owner® by Agile Alliance.
- Middle and senior management who need to gain knowledge of portfolio, programme and project management
- Professionals trained in flexible methodologies who need to complement their knowledge or experience with specific topics, such as project management or project scaling.
- Project managers who wish to apply a flexible approach to project management.
- Heads of innovation departments.
- Professionals focused on the leadership of change management and digital transformation projects.
- Students and junior professionals looking for ways to focus and develop their career in project management and leadership.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Project portfolio management - Strategic project management
Agile and Scrum - Innovation in industry project management methodologies
Talent and Leadership Project Management - The project manager and human resources and communication management
Cost plan management and financial management and project risk
Hybrid Project Management
Advanced Lean Portfolio Management
Agile Project Management
Legal framework and quality management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition Fee: € 11,500.00
You will be qualified for the following profiles:
- Project manager, responsible for designing projects and overseeing their management. In addition, project managers oversee the decisions that are taken on objectives, problem solving, etc.
- Head of PMO (Project Management Office), responsible for streamlining and standardisation. The head of PMO determines which tools to use and under which methodologies to work when managing projects, prioritising projects, managing resources, analysing finances and managing documentation.
- Product owner, responsible for ensuring that the team delivers value to the business. They represent internal and external stakeholders, so they are required to understand and support the needs of all users in the business, as well as the needs and operation of the scrum team.
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid, located at Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas; one in Valencia and, another in the Canary Islands at La Orotava, is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and...
Want to know more about Private Master´s Degree in Project Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!