Global Master´s Degree in Business Administration (Global MBA)Universidad Europea
About this program
Global Master´s Degree in Business Administration (Global MBA)
The Global MBA is designed to provide students with the ability to assume positions of responsibility, learning to master the most innovative tools of management. It will also help you to understand communication, management and intercultural skills necessary to lead and coordinate international work teams. You will also get an insight into the different areas of a company: finance, marketing, sales, people management, operations, strategy and technology and innovation; to operate in a real and global working environment through real cases oftop-level multinationals.
The goal of the Global Master's Degree in Business Administration is to provide you the leadership abilities you need in the dynamic corporate environment. You will learn to operate in a genuine setting with case studies from top organisations by establishing a global vision of managing a firm.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition Fee: € 21,900.00
- BS1: Students possess the required knowledge and understanding that provides a basis or springboard for originality in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context.
- BS2: Students can apply the knowledge they have acquired and are able to solve problems in any new or unfamiliar situation which may arise within a broader or multidisciplinary context relating to their area of study.
- BS3: When faced with the difficulty of making tough decisions, students can apply what they know, and, when information is limited, they can take into account and apply the social and ethical responsibilities associated to the situation.
- BS4: Students can communicate their conclusions—and the knowledge and rationale behind them—to both specialised and non-specialised audiences in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- BS5: Students possess learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that is largely self-led or independent.
Alongside leading professionals and companies at the forefront of the industry.
Boost your professional profile
92% employed in less than one year.
Partnerships and agreements with the leading companies in your sector.
Discover a different way to specialise
Put your knowledge into practice by working on real cases.
Top-quality laboratories and facilities.
Study with leading experts in your field.
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid, located at Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas; one in Valencia and, another in the Canary Islands at La Orotava, is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and...
Want to know more about Global Master´s Degree in Business Administration (Global MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!