Global Bachelor's Degree in International RelationsUniversidad Europea
Global Bachelor's Degree in International Relations
All available course dates
About this program
Global Bachelor's Degree in International Relations
The goal of Universidad Europea de Madrid’s Global Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations is to enable you to become a competent professional capable of analyzing and understanding all kinds of international relations –social, political, economic and sociological–, resolving conflicts, and planning strategies that promote cooperation and understanding between the parties involved.
- You will complete two obligatory international placements in your third year at prestigious universities in Europe, Latin America, North America or Oceania.
- The following year, as Global students in International Relations, you will study at exclusive destinations such as Pace University in New York, and the London School of Economics and Political Sciences.
- Learn from our experience. International Relations is one of the most traditional studies in the Area, and we were one of the first universities in Spain to offer this degree.
- Experience our experiential method, in which individual and collective work are necessary tools to successfully overcome the real challenges posed to you by every day by your professors. In addition, you will participate in the Face to Face Program (F2F), taught by active professionals, to get a closer look into the world of International Relations.
- During the last year of your studies, you will complete a mandatory internship in public and private institutions such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the European Union and Cooperation, EsGlobal, Acción contra el Hambre, the Helsinki Foundation or World Vision where you will put into practice what you have learned and strengthen skills such as teamwork, leadership or adaptability to change, among others.
The admissions process to study the Global Bachelor's Degree in International Relations at Universidad Europea takes place in these steps:
- Providing specific documents
- Completing an access test
What does the access test consist of?
- Skills and abilities test
- General knowledge test
- Language assessment test
- Personal interview
- Completing the registration process
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The design of this “full English” program offers you an exclusive international pathway with access to internationally renowned universities in your field of study, where you will study several of the training modules from the curriculum:
- History and Theory of International Relations
- Concepts of International Relations: actors and factors
- Communication in International Relations
- Human, Economic, and Political Geography
- Foreign Language
- Documenting Sources
- Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
- Human Rights and Development Cooperation
- Sociological Research Techniques
- Current-Day Observations
- Theory of State and Comparative Political Systems
- Comparative Legal Systems
- Global Economy and Foreign Trade
- Cultural Differences and Interculturality
- Public International Law
- The United Nations
- Theory and Analysis of International Conflicts
- Defense and Security Alliances
- International Economic and Financial Organizations
- International Public Opinion
- International Legal Conflicts
- Image Abroad and Public Diplomacy
- Diplomatic and Consular Law
- International Terrorism and Organized Crime
- Professional Ethics in International Relations
- Design and Management of International Projects
- Seminar of International Negotiations
- Environmental Hazards and Climate Change
Scholarships & funding
We’re here to help. If you want to study at Universidad Europea, you have a number of internal and official scholarship options to apply for. In addition, we provide comprehensive financing and Discount options.
FIND YOUR SCHOLARSHIP
- Flexible payments
- Grants for high performing students
- Grants for continuing students
- Grants for simultaneous studies
- First in family scholarships
- Universidad Europea scholarship
- Official scholarships
Total fee: 14,940 euros per year
- Reservation fee: 1,200 euros per year
- Tuition fee: 13,740 euros per year
Total fee: 10,060 euros per year
- Reservation fee: 1,000 euros per year
- Tuition fee: 9,060 euros per year
Global bachelor's degree in International Relations
Where can I work?
Being an expert in International Relations helps you develop skills sought in the labor market that can be applied to any career, such as research and administration, critical analysis, scientific method, or intercultural awareness.
- Private Companies
- International NGOs
- Diplomatic Missions and Consulates
- World Bank, International Monetary Fund, European Central Bank, and private financial entities.
- Credit agencies
- Foreign trade consortiums
- Consulting firms
- Centers for investigation and research
- Think tanks
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid, located at Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas; one in Valencia and, another in the Canary Islands at La Orotava, is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and...
Want to know more about Global Bachelor's Degree in International Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...