About this program
Global Bachelor Double Degree in International Business and International Relations
The Double Degree in International Relations and Business is a five-year Program designed to equip you with the skills to be able to lead business organisations or have a successful career in politics – on diplomatic missions or national or global institutions. The business and international relations degree, taught entirely in English and made up of 360 ECTS, has a practical approach that we see you complete work placements and internships, as well as take part on international study exchanges in the USA, Europe or Asia.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- The Economic Environment
- Environments: Cultural, Political and Legal
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Contemporary Geopolitics
- Communication Skills
- Language A I
- Introduction to Marketing
- Principles of Business Management
- History and Theory of International Relations
- Human Rights and Development Cooperation
- Competitor Analysis
- Financial Accounting and Management Control in the International Enviroment
- Financial Economics
- World Economics
- International Taxation
- Sources of International Finance
- Language A II
- Business Intelligence
- International Marketing
- Human, Economic and Political Geography
- Concepts of International Relations: Actors and Factors
- International Trade
- International Law and Contracting
- International Strategic Management
- Internationalisation Strategies
- International Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial and Negotiation Skills
- Language A III
- Commercial Research
- Production Management and International Operations
- Documenting Sources
- Current-Day Observations
- Distribution and Logistics
- International Business Ethics
- Project Management
- Emerging Markets and Developed Countries
- International Negotiation and Diplomacy
- University Activities
- Environmental Hazards and Climate Change
- Internship I
- Internship II
- Graduation Project: Global Bachelor's Degree in International Business
- Theory of State and Comparative Political Systems
- Comparative Legal Systems
- Public International Law
- Cultural Differences and Interculturality
- Spain's Foreign Policy
- International Terrorism and Organised Crime
- The United Nations
- Theory and Analysis of International Conflicts
- Diplomatic and Consular Law
- Defence and Security Alliances
- Image Abroad and Public Diplomacy
- International Legal Conflicts
- Graduation Project: Global Bachelor's Degree in International Relations
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please visit the university website for more information.
Tuition Fee: € 19,140.00
Credits: 360 ECTS
- As a director, specialist or manager of any department of a company or multinational corporate organisation in any sector or activity.
- At border control agencies.
- As an entrepreneur managing your own company or family business.
- As an international, commerce and economic relations expert at foreign trade organisations, firms and consulting agencies.
- In research or planning centres and institutions or Think Tanks.
- At the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Central European Bank or at private financial institutions.
- At diplomatic missions or consulates.
- As a business development advisor or consultant.
- In international business development and inter-organisation cooperation.
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid, located at Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas; one in Valencia and, another in the Canary Islands at La Orotava, is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and...
Want to know more about Global Bachelor Double Degree in International Business and International Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!