About this program
Degree in Tourism & Leisure Management
Combined and balanced training in Tourism and Leisure and Business Administration.
Become a tourism and leisure professional with international outlook that goes beyond travel, intermediation and commercialization.
- We train you for successful management, organization and leadership of companies in the sector
- You will learn how to set up and lead teams of professionals, as well as lead and undertake tourism projects
Why study a degree in English in tourism and leisure at the Universidad Europea of Valencia?
- You will train to be able to face the main challenges of the current tourism sector such as the dynamic and changing context, the concern for sustainability, the high and growing competition between destinations and the demand for quality services at reasonable prices.
- We offer training that allows graduates to be prepared to act in this current context.The degree has aninternational focusthat goes beyond travel, brokerage or marketing.
- You will become a professional in the tourism and leisure sector, so that you will be prepared to plan and manage tourist and leisure destinations and products in national and international quality, personalized and experiential, related to cultural, natural and sports resources. and events related to leisure.
- We prepare you for the successful management, organization and direction of companies in the tourism and leisure sector; as well as to create and direct teams of professionals and lead and undertake creative and differentiated tourism projects, nationally and internationally.
- You will be able to implement an appropriate methodology to carry out research in the tourism and leisure field, communicate fluently in English and in a second foreign language with tourism and leisure agents, and use ICT applied to the tourism sector.
- You will have a global strategic vision applicable to any of the professional opportunities and you will be able to respond effectively to the new challenges of the tourism sector.
People interested in developing the necessary skills to carry out management, organization, analysis, planning, management and control tasks in the tourism and leisure sector at national and international level.
Creative and enterprising people, interested in meeting the needs of the tourism and leisure market and, above all, oriented to market changes and new needs with a positive predisposition to geographic mobility and language learning.
The admissions process takes place in these steps:
- Providing specific documents
- Completing an access test
What does the access test consist of?
- Competency and skills evaluation test.
- Assessment test of your English level and, if your mother tongue is not Spanish, Spanish level test.
- Personal interview
- Completing the registration process
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- The main challenges in today’s tourism sector involve the dynamic and changing context, the concerns over sustainability, the high and growing level of competition between destinations and the demand for quality services at affordable prices.
- We offer training that will prepare graduates to operate in this modern context. The degree program has an international outlook that goes beyond travel, intermediation and commercialization.
- Train as a tourism and leisure sector professional so that you can be prepared to plan and manage tourism and leisure destinations and products in a domestic and international context of quality, personalization and experience-based products related to cultural, natural, sports and leisure events.
- We train you for successful management, organization and leadership of companies in the tourism and leisure sector; as well as to set up and manage teams of professionals and lead and undertake creative and outstanding tourism projects both nationwide and internationally.
- You’ll be able to implement a suitable method for conducting tourism and leisure research, communicate in English and a second foreign language with tourism and leisure agents, and use ITC applied to the tourism sector.
- You’ll have a global strategic outlook applicable to any professional opportunity and you’ll be able to effectively respond to the new challenges in the tourism sector.
- Theory and history of Tourism and the Entertainment Industry
- Tourism and the Entertainment Industry Geography
- Personal and Professional Efficiency
- Mathematics for Tourism
- English for Tourism I
- Legal Management of Touristic Companies
- Touristic Market Structure
- Touristic Business Accounting
- Sociology and Social Psychology of Tourism
- Cultural Heritage Management
- Tourism Economics
- English for Tourism II
- Touristic Business Processes and Operations
- Touristic Territorial Resssources
- Touristic and Entertainment Industry Destination Planning
- Entrepreneurship Leadership
- Tax Systems
- Financial management
- Digital Marketing for Tourism
- Second Foreign Language for Tourism I
- Quality Management and Customer Service
- Human Resources Management
- Influence and Impact on Business Relationships
- English for Tourism III
- Cost Accounting
- Travel Agency Creation and Management
- New Touristic Trends
- Tourism Intermediation and Commercialization
- Vinitourism and Gastronomy
- Second Foreign Language for Tourism II
- Technology and Innovation in the Touristic Business
- Ecotourism and Sustainability
- Elective Subject I
- Elective Subject II
- Elective Subject III
- Elective Subject IV
- Internship I
- Internship II
- Internship III
- Final Project
- Intercultural Communication
- Tourism in the Valencian Region
- Second Foreign Language for Tourism III
- University Activities
- Public Relations and Protocol
- Cultural and Natural Itinerary Design
- Accessible Tourism
- Tourist Groups Guide and Assistance
- Legal Counseling for Tourists
- Entertainment Activities Design and Management (Cruise and Coastal)
- MICE Tourism (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events)
- Active and Rural Tourism
- Health and Beauty Tourism
Scholarships & funding
We’re here to help. If you want to study at Universidad Europea, you have anumber of internal and official scholarship options to apply for. In addition, we provide comprehensive Financing and Discount options.
FIND YOUR SCHOLARSHIP
- Flexible payments
- Grants for high performing students
- Grants for continuing students
- Grants for simultaneous studies
- First in family scholarships
- Universidad Europea scholarship
- Official scholarships
Total Fee: 7,780 euros per year
- Reservation fee: 1,000 euros per year
- Tuition fee: 6,780 euros per year
- You can create and direct professional teams, and lead and undertake tourism projects anywhere in the world.
- We prepare you for the successful management, organization and direction of companies in the tourism and leisure sector.
- Credits: 240 ECTS
- Direction and Management of tourist companies
- Planning of tourist destinations
- Management and tourist use of products and activities related to natural resources, sports and in particular, all events related to leisure.
- Create and lead professional teams that perform these functions.
- Lead and undertake tourism projects both nationally and internationally.
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid, located at Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas; one in Valencia and, another in the Canary Islands at La Orotava, is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and...
Want to know more about Degree in Tourism & Leisure Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
Murfreesboro, United States of America