About this program
Career Kickstarter - Lectures and Internship - New York
Introducing the Career Kickstarter program, your gateway to a successful professional journey. Designed to provide you with a comprehensive foundation, this program combines essential soft skills training with real-world business experience through immersive internships.
Why Choose ECCEDU
- Collaborate with industry-leading companies for hands-on learning.
- Benefit from our rich 6-year experience in crafting career-oriented programs.
- Secure your spot in our exclusive, limited-capacity program.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Career Development & Orientation
- Public speaking
- People strategy & HR
- Community Management
- How to set up a company/business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business development
- Artificial Intelligence and its application
- Smart cities
- Role of IT in everyday life - Professional efficiency management
- Blockchain Appliances
- Role of CSR
- Corporate Leadership
- Architects and developers
- Relationship management
- Critical thinking in business (Asset Management)
- Relationship management & Networking
- Public Affairs Management
- Employment and Labour Law
- Digital and social marketing skill development
- How to Ace your Interview + CV and
- Cover Letter (Personal branding)
- Coding and Initial Career
- Overcoming Criticism
- Employee well being
- Team management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
- 3 weeks of intensive practical courses
- 4 weeks of internships (flexibility possible upon request)
- Lectures & Internship: 3005$
- Lectures: 2005 $
- Engage in curated lectures focusing on essential soft skills.
- Immerse yourself in lectures: Public Presentation, Strategy Thinking, Logistics, and AI applications.
- Gain insights from seasoned professionals during networking events and lectures.
Embark on a transformative journey with a 4-week internship at a prominent New York-based company. Experience the real world of work, enhance your skills, and create a solid foundation for your career aspirations. Make the most of this unique opportunity to connect with industry experts and gain practical insights that will set you up for success.
About this institute
European Centre for Career Education
European Centre for Career Education (ECCEDU) is one of the most important institutions in the Czech Republic providing programs with internships. We have over 500 partners and many other companies based in various European countries, who support us, such as Siemens,...
Why study at European Centre for Career Education
We offer you an opportunity to learn from the real leaders, who succeeded and became experts in their field. You will also have a chance to gain real-life experience from them during 4 weeks-long, tailor-made internship.
Be the first to write a review!