Master of Science in FinanceEuropean Business University
Master of Science in Finance
All available course dates
Master of Science in Finance
Skilled professionals in the finance sector of all industries are highly sought-after individuals. Their ability to decipher the ever-growing complexity in the world of finance is a quality that is not only more demanded but also additionally rewarded in equal measure.
As an applied branch of economics, the Master of Science in Finance explores challenging technical courses, which require students to have strong mathematical and statistical econometrics abilities. The program uncovers topics such as asset pricing, portfolio management, fixed income securities, and credit markets, derivative securities, blockchain fundamentals, mergers and acquisitions, and financial risk management.
Not only is Finance a critical function of all industries, but it is rapidly evolving and also experiencing new disruption through cryptocurrencies and the underlying blockchain technologies. Business institutions constantly seek finance trained and finance knowledgeable personnel and these courses are designed to guarantee that you meet the demands.
Students can specialize in 3 areas:
- Capital Markets
- International Finance
- Blockchain Technology
- Certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
- Applicants must also meet one of the following: A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, a satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE & an interview with the academic dean. Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
INVESTMENT PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Students will, at the end of the program, be able to confidently:
- Apply and critically evaluate corporate finance techniques using sound analytics;
- Demonstrate advanced numeracy and quantitative skills;
- Apply and critically evaluate emerging technologies, stock, bonds, and derivatives using cutting-edge valuation methods with particular reference to the operation of financial markets;
- Understand and exercise critical judgment in solving problems encountered by a multinational business; 90 ECTS
- Blend sophisticated modeling techniques with a global perspective in the management of corporate risks;
Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the importance of ethical decision making.
- Foundations of Finance
- Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Microeconomic Theory, Macro- & Monetary Economics
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Securities and Credit Markets
- Risk Management in Financial Markets
- Corporate Investment and Financial Policy
- Mergers, Buyouts and Corporate Restructurings
- Fundamentals of Blockchain Technologies
Scholarships & funding
No scholarship available for this degree programme.
Tuition fee is € 11,950 per year (EU and Non-EU Citizenship)
Upon completion of the program, students will earn a Master of Science (MSc) degree.
Students completing this Master pursue careers in:
- Asset Management
- Hedge Fund Management
- Financial Analysis
- Personal Financial Advisement
- Securities, Commodities, and Broker-Dealer Compliance
- Regulatory Bodies
- Investment Banking
About this institute
EBU - Preparation for Business in the Real World
European Business University of Luxembourg (EBU) is dedicated to achieving and sustaining a tradition of academic excellence by ensuring it is at the forefront of evolving innovation. EBU is one of the largest business schools in Luxembourg and strives to...
Want to know more about Master of Science in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...