Dual Executive Bachelor of Business Administration/MBAEuropean Business University
Dual Executive Bachelor of Business Administration/MBA
All available course dates
Executive Bachelor of Business Administration and Dual EBBA/MBA
Do you have big ambitions for your career in business? The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration and Dual EBBA/MBA is aimed at mature students with full-time business experience. The EBBA and Dual EBBA/MBA builds on fundamental knowledge and skills already gained through your experience. The 3 year program is designed to equip you with the skills and self-confidence to stay competitive and effectively manage contemporary business environments.
The EBU Executive Bachelor of Business Administration and Dual EBBA/MBA degree program provides mature students who have a minimum of 7 and 10 years working experience, respectively, with a comprehensive knowledge of business concepts, theories and models. The program focuses on and their application to real world problems with tangible interaction and learning.
Through this approach, students learn to connect business concepts to the larger global society, with preparation for a clear career path within the field of business. They are provided a solid preparation to continue to graduate studies in business administration or related fields.
This course is taught in English.
- Full-time work experience of seven years or longer(EBBA only)
- Proficiency in English
- Two letters of recommendation
- University transcripts
- ID or passport copies
- Corporate sponsor statement (if applicable)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The courses presented here offer a menu of choices in each required discipline, calibrated to your skills, experience, and future goals. As an applied branch of Business Management, the Master of Business Administration explores specializations such as Operations and Management, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Human Resource Management, Global Economics, Managerial Accounting, and International Marketing. Business institutions constantly seek MBA trained personnel and these courses are designed to guarantee that you meet the demands.
MBA PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
EBU learning goals are intended to enhance student learning in the following areas: communication, ethical reasoning, analytical skills, information technology, global outlook, critical thinking, and understanding of synergy. Upon completion of the MBA Program, graduates will among others:
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership.
- Demonstrate a global perspective.
- Understand innovation and IT issues that shape and frame competition.
- Possess the skills to integrate business concepts from various disciplines.
- Apply knowledge and skills to solve multiple and varied business problems.
- Have an appreciation for ethical decision-making.
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Marketing Management
- Communication Skills
- Case Study
- Customer Relations Management
- Business Finance
- The Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Cases in Finance
- Cases Study
Final Case Studies and Thesis
Contact our administration for the Dual EBBA/MBA curriculum.
Scholarships & funding
No scholarships are available for this course.
EBBA Tuition fees are €10.950 (EU and Non-EU Citizenship).
Dual EBBA/MBA Tuition fees are €20.000 (EU and Non-EU Citizenship).
EBBA and Dual EBBA/MBA in Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
EBU learning goals are intended to enhance student learning in the following areas: communication, ethical reasoning, analytical skills, information technology, global outlook, critical thinking, and understanding of synergy. Upon completion of the EBBA or Dual EBBA/MBA - Program, graduates will:
- Demonstrate professionalism, self-awareness and leadership
- Understand innovation issues and dilemmas that businesses often face.
- Apply knowledge and skills to solve business problems.
- Understand the concepts and trends of innovation and how IT can improve organisational performance.
- Demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences impact businesses.
- Possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies.
- Possess the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
- Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the importance of ethical decision making.
Students Completing This Bachelor or MBA Pursue Careers in:
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
About this institute
EBU - Preparation for Business in the Real World
European Business University of Luxembourg (EBU) is dedicated to achieving and sustaining a tradition of academic excellence by ensuring it is at the forefront of evolving innovation. EBU is one of the largest business schools in Luxembourg and strives to...
Want to know more about Dual Executive Bachelor of Business Administration/MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
Carson, United States of America
British Columbia, Canada