Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Hospitality & Tourism Accommodation ManagementEuroaula Tourism School Barcelona
Master’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Accommodation Management
This Master aims to develop students’ career as directors, area managers or entrepreneurs, enabling them to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for decision-making in the tourism accommodation sector. Within the tourism and hospitality sector, a knowledge of hotel planning and management is essential.
This Master's Degree is aimed at:
- Professionals who wish to enter International Hotel Management and management of Tourist Lodgings.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to gear their career towards the hotel business and management of tourist lodgings.
- Professionals who wish to create their own enterprise-start up (hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, etc...).
- Technical Knowledge - Acquire the technical knowledge required for key decision-making in the tourism accommodation sector.
- Hotel Management - Assimilate the skills and strategic vision required for managing hotels.
- Key Tools - Learn in depth about the core tools used in Revenue Management and e-Commerce.
- Leadership and Team Leadership - Develop the ability to lead teams and manage finances in hotel establishments.
- Official University Degree
- If the official Degree is not from Spain, it will be necessary to translate and legalize it.
- In case of not having an official Degree, a document must be submitted with the last studies.
- Copy of your passport / DNI (ID)
- Motivation letter
- Current curriculum vitae (with photo)
Euroaula Tourism School Barcelona
Established in 1987, EUROAULA, University School of Tourism, specializes in providing training in the Travel & Tourism industry. Since 1997, it has been affiliated to the University of Girona (UdG), with the recognised Bachelor’s degree in Tourism. In addition, it...