Master of Science in Digital SecurityEURECOM
Master of Science in Digital Security
The Master in Digital Security is designed for those wishing to become experts in the growing field of Digital Security in a comprehensive range of applications (System and Software Security, Embedded systems Security, Forensics, Biometrics, etc.)
- Provide a solid background in the design and management of security in major areas of communications and computer science.
- The professional training in security will be offered as a complement to an advanced program in computer networking, mobile services, and imaging.
- Get the skills to tackle security problems encountered in networking, distributed software applications, and image processing.
- The paid 6-month internship provides a cutting-edge professional experience and a future competitive asset.
To be eligible, Candidates need
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum 3 years of higher education) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics
- Strong foundations in mathematics
- A certified B2 level in English. No requirement is needed in French as the program is fully taught in English.
EURECOM’s Admission Committee will organize 5 Admission Sessions until June 2019 to assess applications. Please send your application by these dates:
- 14 January 2019
- 01 March 2019
- 01 April 2019
- 02 May 2019
- 07 June 2019
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
EURECOM grant a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers to highly ranked students from renowned universities.
Scholarship applications will only be processed after the corresponding application for Master’s programs has been completed online.
Master's programs ("Diplôme National de Master") is fully accredited by the French State and co-delivered by the Institut Mines Télécom, French leading consortium of the best French engineering schools.
The Master obtained the SecNumedu certification by the National Cybersecurity Agency of France (ANSSI)
About this institute
EURECOM is a Graduate school and Research Centre in Digital Science located in the Sophia Antipolis technology park (French Riviera), a major European place for telecommunications activities. It was founded in 1991 in a consortium form [GIE] that allowed EURECOM...
Want to know more about Master of Science in Digital Security? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.