Master in Internet of ThingsEURECOM
Master in Internet of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) represents a new stage in the digital revolution, fully contributing to the construction of a digital society. Several sectors of the digital society use or will use the internet of objects to improve deployment, exploitation and industrialization procedures. These include intelligent transport, smart grids, smart city, industry 4.0, and so on. The issues concerning the mastery of the technologies and processes around the internet of objects are enormous and require a very high level of expertise with cutting-edge skills in multidisciplinary areas.
- Design tools for processing and analyzing large amounts of data from sensors;
- Design and develop IoT applications and services adapted to industrial needs
- Understand and design communication mechanisms adapted to the constraints of the sensors (energy consumption, lack of computing capacities)
- Acquire dual competences technical courses in advanced fields (data exploitation, software development, communication networks in constrained environments, Machine Learning, sensor security) associated with courses in Innovation, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, etc.
To be eligible, Candidates need
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum 3 years of higher education) in a relevant field
- Strong foundation in mathematics
- A certified B2 level in English. No requirement is needed in French as the program is fully taught in English.
EURECOM’s Admission Committee will organize 5 Admission Sessions until June 2019 to assess applications. Please send your application by these dates:
- 14 January 2019
- 01 March 2019
- 01 April 2019
- 02 May 2019
- 07 June 2019
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
EURECOM grant a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers to highly ranked students from renowned universities.
Scholarship applications will only be processed after the corresponding application for Master’s programs has been completed online.
Master's programs ("Diplôme National de Master") is fully accredited by the French State and co-delivered by the Institut Mines Télécom, French leading consortium of the best French engineering schools.
About this institute
EURECOM is a Graduate school and Research Centre in Digital Science located in the Sophia Antipolis technology park (French Riviera), a major European place for telecommunications activities. It was founded in 1991 in a consortium form [GIE] that allowed EURECOM...
Want to know more about Master in Internet of Things ? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.