Master in Food & Beverage and Restaurant ManagementUniversity College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar
Master in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
The program is 100% taught in English, the aim is to provide you with the skills and techniques required to become a successful hospitality leader.
With a global network of over 6.000 alumni, you will benefit from lifelong support in the strong community of graduates.
Our academic program is ideal not only for career changers who wish to break into the hospitality industry but also for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their professional careers.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Business English Level
- Personal online interview with the Head of the Admissions Department.
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Food & Beverage Cost Control Management
- Food & Beverage Process Management
- Events Planning and Management
- Food & Beverage Sales Management
- Food & Beverage Strategic Management
- Food & Beverage Service Operations
- Food Preparation Operations
- Introduction to Wine Knowledge
- Communication and Public Speaking
- Hospitality and Tourism Economics
- Managerial Accounting and Finance
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Strategic Management in Hospitality
- Total Quality Management and Sustainable Development.
- Trends in Hospitality
- Hospitality Human Resources Management
- Personnel Development and Corporate Organization
- Hospitality Strategic Marketing
- Revenue and Yield Marketing Management
Duration: 8 months classes + 3 to 6 months industry professional internship guaranteed and provided by EUHT StPOL
Schedule: Monday to Friday - Full time
Get in touch with EUHT StPOL Barcelona to find out more about tuition fees and cost of living in Spain.
After completing your studies you will obtain:
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management - F&B and Restaurant by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Food & Beverage and Restaurant by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
At EUHT StPOL Barcelona, we guarantee our students personalized industry internships at the most important hotel chains and prestigious restaurants of the world.
About this institute
University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts - EUHT StPOL
The University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar (EUHT StPOL) was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe by introducing its own HOTEL SCHOOL which hosts real guests. EUHT...
Why study at University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar
Why study at EUHT StPOL?
- Pioneer in Europe by offering a hotel school as training facility run by students under the supervision of our experienced professors.
- From the very beginning of your studies, EUHT StPOL works on developing a personalized career plan for each of you.
- HSD member and its extensive network, provide the school preference and direct contact with more than 400 luxury hotels chains around the world.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about Master in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate
Diploma / certificate
Graduate diploma / certificate