Bachelor Degree in Hotel and Tourism ManagementUniversity School of Hospitality Management- Sant Pol de Mar
Study a Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management in Sant Pol De Mar
The Bachelor in Hospitality and Tourism Management program is offered in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona. You will experience the rich flavors of the region while studying seaside.
The program in Hospitality and Tourism Management aims to provide you with the skills and techniques to become a hotel, events, restaurant manager or executive chef. In this 4-year program, you will be instructed in both Spanish and English.
This will prepare you to find jobs globally, and enhance your skill set. The first year, you will be introduced to tourism and hospitality, the economic dimensions of tourism, and communication techniques.
The second year will focus on management, marketing, and accounting. You will also learn the principles of food technology and gastronomic culture. The third year centers on management courses in food and beverages, purchasing and procurement, and human resources.
In the final year, you have the chance to choose electives according to your interests, and will also include a degree thesis.
The following are the requirements to enter the bachelor of hospitality and tourism management program:
- Successfully passing an interview with a EUHT StPOL representative (under special circumstances, a telephone/skype interview may be).
- Successful completion of Spanish university exam (Selectividad – PAU).
- Successful completion of University entrance tests for the over 25's.
- Possession of appropriate Higher-Level Vocational Training Certificate.
- Transfer of academic record from other universities
- Transfer of credits from other universities
- UNED accreditation for university access for students outside the European Union, holders of a European (except Spain) Baccalaureate (including Andorra, China, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland)
- Holders of the IB (Internationational Baccalaureate: ibo.org)
- For foreign students who have the required level to enter to the university in their country, they will not have to do the University Acces exam.
For tuition and fees, please complete a request information form below.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an official Spanish and European Bachelor Degree in Hospitality and Tourism management.
After studying the Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, you will be prepared to develop your professional career in a large range of fields:
- International Hotel Management: Hotel Manager; Hotel Consultant; Department Manager in Head quarters; Hotel Entrepreneur.
- Food&Beverage Events Management: Restaurant Manager, General Manager of Catering and events, Events General Manager; F&B Entrepreneur.
- Culinary Arts Management: Consultant; Executive Chef, F&B Entrepreneur.
Hospitality school in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona
The University College of Hospitality Management in Sant Pol De Mar(EUHT StPOL) utilizes a hands-on approach to instruct students its world-renowned hospitality management programs. EUHT StPOL was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe. It was the...
Want to know more about Bachelor Degree in Hotel and Tourism Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.