MBA - Blockchain ManagementEU Business School Online
MBA - Blockchain Management
All available course dates
About this program
MBA - Blockchain Management
One of the most influential and important emerging technologies in modern business, blockchain promises to shape the 21st century in various sectors. This major explores how blockchain can revolutionize economics while addressing some of the most pressing problems in society such as trust, transparency, inclusive participation and fair trade. Students will gain an in-depth, panoramic understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain, while critically evaluating the processes, practices and tools of this disruptive technology.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Blockchain 1o1
- Cryptocurrencies & Fintech
- Blockchain Applications & New Business Models
- Blockchain & Sustainable Development
- Blockchain & the Non-Profit Industry
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Credit: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Blockchain management graduates will be taught to think in disruptive ways to promote the application of this new technology in business. In addition, students will:
- Gain insight into general-purpose technologies that promise to shape the 21st Century
- Look at how this transformational technology influences the development of new processes and mechanisms
- Examine how transparent technologies like blockchain are impacting ways of doing business
- Apply blockchain technology to solve a problem in an economic sector using a breakthrough innovation
The MBA with a major in blockchain management provides students with business and managerial skills as well as knowledge in blockchain and its applications. Heralded by some as the second generation of internet, companies are eyeing blockchain technology with interest but often lack the skills and knowledge to be able to apply it effectively. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Blockchain Consultant
- Crypto Trader
- Blockchain Project Manager
- Business Development Director
Message the school
About this institute
EU Business School Online
Education is constantly evolving and pursuing a degree online is now seen as an excellent alternative to on-campus programs. Through state-of-the-art technology and an increasingly interconnected world, EU Business School is at the forefront of business tuition. Our online courses...
Why study at EU Business School Online
The EU Business School online campus offers an international, flexible, and hands-on learning experience guided by the brightest minds from all over the world. EU Business School Online has a student-led approach to learning, designed to allow students to really take charge of their success. Students learn dynamically through live interactive classes in the virtual classroom and are able to prepare materials, readings, videos, and assignments at their own pace; making it easy to maintain a balance between work, life and study.
The online experience transcends the limitations of time zones and geographical locations, so that wherever you are, you can immerse yourself in a learning environment where your experience and ideas have a voice. Open your mind to new cultures and new ways of thinking about business through EU's online programs, make lifelong friends and establish a network of important contacts from around the world. Online education offers the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be easily adapted to busy lives.
Want to know more about MBA - Blockchain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate
Prague, Czech Republic