MBA in Sports Management
The sports market is a multibillion-dollar industry, experiencing rapid expansion in regions such as China, Russia, Brazil and the Middle East. The industry offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to graduates, ranging from professional sports to managing events and corporate sponsorship. Professionals who want to work in this field require an increasingly specialized skill set. This program prepares students to meet these challenges through courses in sports marketing and management, and financial management as applied to sport and sponsorship.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Sports Marketing Management
- Financial Management Applications to Sport
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Management Issues
- Crafting Unique Sports Events
Course duration : Three terms (full time) or six terms (part time)
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €6,950 per Semester
Number of Credits : 90 ECTS
- A university-specific MBA degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- Gain fundamental business knowledge to move to the next level
- Network with leading professionals to gain privileged insights into companies
- Learn the latest trends in international business
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the overall world of sports management and what it entails.
- Apply major management principles to sports businesses.
- Understand the complexity of bidding for and staging major sports events.
- Apply theory and concepts to real life situations.
The MBA with a major in sports management (título propio) provides students with comprehensive knowledge of business disciplines as well as specific skills in the sports industry. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Athletic Director
- Ticketing Manager
- Stadium Operations Manager
- Sports Publicist
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in Sports Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...