MBA in International Marketing
The marketing of products and services is an important aspect of any business. Effective delivery of a company’s offerings is key to success in today’s constantly evolving and diverse business world. This program provides the framework for understanding markets, competitors, product portfolios and consumer behavior from an international perspective. Students will learn about the latest developments in digital marketing strategies, advertising and media, preparing them for a career in international marketing.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- International Marketing
- Sales Management & Strategy
- Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Advertising & Media
Course duration : Three terms (full time) or six terms (part time)
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €6,950 per Semester
Number of Credits : 90 ECTS
- A university-specific MBA degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- Foster entrepreneurial skills and start your own company
- Network with leading professionals to gain privileged insights into companies
- Expand your leadership skills to take on new managerial roles
- Explore how companies make the most of their investments; from managing data to communications.
- Apply key principles that enhance communication and effectiveness.
- Analyze the functions of HR management and explore its strategic importance.
- Analyze and create alternative investment projects.
The MBA With a Major in International Marketing (título propio) provides students with knowledge of business as well as an advanced skill set in international marketing. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- International Brand Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Trade Marketing Director
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in International Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...