MBA in Digital BusinessEU Business School Munich
MBA in Digital Business
All available course dates
About this program
MBA - Digital Business
The success of a business today depends on its online presence. Accordingly, digital business is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand modern industries. The digital business program prepares you to thrive in an online business context, examining a broad range of topics from online architecture to usability, while covering many of the relevant issues that managers face in internet-based environments. Students will develop an entrepreneurial mindset and be well-equipped to start their own online business, join an existing company or invent new ways of doing business online.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Crafting the Digital Business Model
- Digital Business Architecture
- Digital Business Design
- The Digital Consumer
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
The managerial skills taught in the digital business are applicable to both those that wish to launch their own digital businesses and those who go on to work for an established operation. Students will also:
- Focus on marketing and branding essentials, such as banner and search engine optimization.
- Discover how to effectively build and maintain a corporate digital business.
- Form a practical approach to real world case studies and examples.
- Learn from the point of view of the consumer.
The MBA with a major in digital business provides students with comprehensive business knowledge as well as an advanced skill set in digital business. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Director of E-Commerce
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Digital Transformation Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in Digital Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate