All available course dates
Get an International MBA in Munich
The MBA in Munich is designed for business professionals with over two years of professional work experience. The program provides students with an in-depth look into specific subjects, from marketing to finance, as well as topics essential for success in the modern business world.
This one-year program provides students with a global outlook on the business world and analyzes various business topics to hone their management skills.
1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Specialization-specific courses I-V
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
Graduates of the MBA in Munich can move into managerial roles or change career paths by developing their existing skillset. Students can pursue management careers in a range of industries across the globe.
Study a top-ranked MBA at EU Business School. We foster future leadership by offering state-of-the-art MBA programs with eleven areas of specialization to take your qualification to the next level. All of our classes are English-taught and focus on both the traditional and the latest trends in business. Join our international student community on our vibrant campuses located in Barcelona, Munich, Geneva and Montreux. Additionally, we offer freedom and flexibility through our online campus, allowing busy professionals the opportunity to further their studies at their own pace.
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic