Master in Tourism & Hospitality ManagementEU Business School Munich
Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
All available course dates
Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
An increasingly globalized world has led tourism to become the fastest growing industry in business today. Modern companies require academically qualified, visionary leaders to create new business models and understand changes in technology and consumer trends. Focusing on the development of executive skills and strategic aptitudes, this program explores the theories, practices and frameworks that make up the tourism and hospitality fields, while developing understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Environments of Tourism
- Finance Management
- Tourism Marketing
- Seminar: Sustainable Tourism: Policies & Ethics
- The Tourism Industry
- Cross-Cultural Team Management
- Operations Management
- Digital Tourism: Marketing Strategies & Online Commercialization
- Seminar: Marketing & Communication Skills
- Hospitality Management
- Entrepreneurship, Change Management & Leadership
- Innovation in the Tourism Industry
- Information Technologies in Tourism
- Seminar: Applied Cases in Tourism
Course duration : Three terms
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €4,600 per Semester
Number of Credits : 60 ECTS
- A university-specific masters degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate in Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- International networking with classmates, lecturers and business professionals
- Build your network and succeed in the global business world
- Expand your leadership skills to take on new managerial roles
- Investigate the impact of tourism planning and development on economic, sociocultural and physical environments.
- Have a systematic understanding of the hospitality and tourism service sector organizations, their external contexts and how they are managed.
- Critically evaluate the core business disciplines and methods at work in hospitality and tourism service sectors, and be able to apply these in practical contexts.
- Explore issues that concern host-visitor relationships.
The EU Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management (título propio) provides students with in-depth knowledge of this fast-growing sector. Graduates of this degree may be interested in the following career options.
- Entertainment Manager
- Commercial Director of a Hotel
- Public Relations Manager
- Tour Manager
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain